Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

HEYSMILE

i used this app to help me. it is good for conversion and stuff. good and more goood good app yes app good

NeedfullGadgets.com

Great application. Comparable with payment applications and also, expensive.
I am very happy with this application.

tv_4arab

Excellent app , Easy use , it help you to build a loyal customers.
no need of technical person to install

Gilleri Jewel

Great App and easy to install, a great way to convert abandoned carts using Facebook Messenger - and of course thanks for giving it out free.

Awesome childhood

This app fucked up my website. Now, add to cart button is not working because of this fucking app!

TheTrendyBuzz

GREATTTTTT LOVE IT SO AMAZING MAN REALLY APPRECIATE HTIS APP. WOULD USE IT AGAIN ANY TIME I SURELY BELIEVE SO

Mania District

I really like how the app is easy to set app. I am looking forward to decrease abondoned cart rate.

Dripping jewelrys

This app got me so many sales. It is so amazing because you get sales that you would never gotten if it wasn't for this app.

Getwowdeal

best app for cart-converter This app is wonderful. Already can see a difference in my conversions.....

Seasonal Essentials

This app is pretty good, especially since you don't have to pay. Facebook messenger abandon carts are really cool! Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a free version.