Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

Noção Feminina

Very good this app, solved my problems with abandonment of purchases and leveraged my sales.........

Preppy Gal Boutique

Just installed. Hope this app allows me to keep business flowing once my customers have left the store.

jmctryk.dk

just installed this software and so far its all good. Lets see how this one works once traffic are coming in.

oohmgee

Vivid Rumors

Really helpful. Helped me decrease my abandoned cart rate and increase sales significantly. Can recommend.

Kitchen's Logic

If you're looking for a way to get those abandon carts converted, then this is the way to do it. Just get the app!

Iced Out Plug

Great app. Very simple to understand and is a really good addition to my store. Ofcourse, the greatest part about it is that it's free!

Audio Junki

Implements real nice on the product page and there are some customizing options! Simple to setup and get up and running.

Fly by Wireless

Just try it! I would't be hesitant not to and it is completely free. Also, seems to work pretty well.

Out-Of-Road

Semble très bien je viens de l'installer. Il semblerait qu'elle se focalise sur les relances à travers Messenger. A tester, c'est gratuit !