Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

Gilleri Jewel

Great App and easy to install, a great way to convert abandoned carts using Facebook Messenger - and of course thanks for giving it out free.

Winskitty

That app is so amazing!!! I love it! As a sales app, it is really amazing and highly recommended. Thank you, developer!

Awesome childhood

This app fucked up my website. Now, add to cart button is not working because of this fucking app!

TheTrendyBuzz

GREATTTTTT LOVE IT SO AMAZING MAN REALLY APPRECIATE HTIS APP. WOULD USE IT AGAIN ANY TIME I SURELY BELIEVE SO

Mania District

I really like how the app is easy to set app. I am looking forward to decrease abondoned cart rate.

Dripping jewelrys

This app got me so many sales. It is so amazing because you get sales that you would never gotten if it wasn't for this app.

Getwowdeal

best app for cart-converter This app is wonderful. Already can see a difference in my conversions.....

Seasonal Essentials

This app is pretty good, especially since you don't have to pay. Facebook messenger abandon carts are really cool! Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a free version.

Fashion Sensei

Well I just downloaded and testing it out but I'm sure it's pretty useful as I came here from many recommendations.

AvenuedesDames.fr

Easy to install, work well so far.
I put 5 stars since they "asked" us to do it to have the app for free. Let's see if this is deserved ;)