Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

Mania District

I really like how the app is easy to set app. I am looking forward to decrease abondoned cart rate.

Dripping jewelrys

This app got me so many sales. It is so amazing because you get sales that you would never gotten if it wasn't for this app.

Getwowdeal

best app for cart-converter This app is wonderful. Already can see a difference in my conversions.....

Seasonal Essentials

This app is pretty good, especially since you don't have to pay. Facebook messenger abandon carts are really cool! Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a free version.

Fashion Sensei

Well I just downloaded and testing it out but I'm sure it's pretty useful as I came here from many recommendations.

AvenuedesDames.fr

Easy to install, work well so far.
I put 5 stars since they "asked" us to do it to have the app for free. Let's see if this is deserved ;)

Stowaway

haven't tested yet but all seems good so far, hoping it gets me more conversions! have seen some negative reviews but can't be sure till i try and its free!

EUG FASHION

!!! BE AWARE of this people, they ask you to leave them 5 Star Review immediately when you install it before even try the App. Stay away this is a TRAP !!! Can not believe how Shopify Admin allow them to do such , will report them immediately !

The Blood Witch

SO FAR SO GOOD... :) hoping it will recover lost sales for me! bit early to review it, ive only just installed!

BRECLAR

I have not yet used the application completely, but just because it is Free I'm already loving because it helps everyone.