Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Trending Move

Location India

I am trying to reach customer care to get my problem resolved. but I am not getting any response from last couple of weeks.

Please look at my query and resolve. App have been stopped working.

brandulance

GREAT APP QUALITY APP. HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS. REALLY EASY TO USE. MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Calça Thai

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It used to work but now goes to a 404/broken page when I click on it. Been like that for months. No news from the developer.

On The Rugs

Location Denmark

I had too high expectations for this app because of the high price they charge.
Unfortunately it didn't works very well and the app dashboard is difficult to use.

Thaluta

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 1 day

Had some problems at the beginning but this app has great customer service, stuart fixed all the problems for me

............................................

Midwest Concentrates

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app helps me grow my messenger sub list so that I can recover abandon carts and remarket to my customers.

Pharos Store

This app doesn't work. Didn't send any message to the abandoned cart owners during trial period. Very disappointed.

SDX. Hair Extensions

This app is broken for my store. It looks like they converted it to a paid service. I had a free version. Seems It goes to a 404 page when I click on it in my admin.

lil-pop

Location Spain

great app for getting better conversions. evry page needs an app like this one. disfruté mucho la app con lo que me ayudó a vender

HECLESIA

Location France

Perfect for abandoned checkout and very easy to installl and to use,
Nothing bad to say for this app