Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

TheFacialRollers

This app is simple and easy to use! Highly recommended! The steps are easy to understand and the videos are a plus.

Trending Move

I am trying to reach customer care to get my problem resolved. but I am not getting any response from last couple of weeks.

Please look at my query and resolve. App have been stopped working.

brandulance

GREAT APP QUALITY APP. HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS. REALLY EASY TO USE. MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Calça Thai

It used to work but now goes to a 404/broken page when I click on it. Been like that for months. No news from the developer.

On The Rugs

I had too high expectations for this app because of the high price they charge.
Unfortunately it didn't works very well and the app dashboard is difficult to use.

Thaluta

Had some problems at the beginning but this app has great customer service, stuart fixed all the problems for me

............................................

Midwest Concentrates

This app helps me grow my messenger sub list so that I can recover abandon carts and remarket to my customers.

Pharos Store

This app doesn't work. Didn't send any message to the abandoned cart owners during trial period. Very disappointed.

SDX. Hair Extensions

This app is broken for my store. It looks like they converted it to a paid service. I had a free version. Seems It goes to a 404 page when I click on it in my admin.

MYJN

Honestly, this is the top apps at shopify i want for free, i have spend too much of time for great apps in shopify.