Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

Mcsdinosaur

So great! and really helpful.
I just start my business, and I think it will let clients feel real and close with us.

Foxjunky

Just installed the App. Need some support with the messenger checkbox.Ver easy to install though. Waiting for results to update later

The Summery Bella

Very good, works well, helps reduce cart abandonment recommend. We will check the results in the future

Hobbiya

Start to use this apps. It seems quite user friendly . Quite easy to understand the platform . Hope can solve my problem

HARDBOYstore Auto Enthusiast Apparel line

Nice app fits well, i didn't still had any subscribers from it but after i get a certain amount of traffic it will be very handy

MeloStyles

Linguatees

App said to give 5 stars to keep it free. It seems to be a smart and useful app. Will update when i have had it long enough to see results.

mireilynova

Awesome application. My sales conversion has increased in 350%. Using instead abandoned cart emails.

Varangian Spirit

I like the dashboard and the design, further functionalities seem to beneficial for any user.

Southern Belle Sass

This has been great so far ! Really has helped me. Trying to help my abandoned carts recover and hopefully this will really work better. We will see I do believe this is this answer!! It seems great!