Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger 💰

Varangian Spirit

I like the dashboard and the design, further functionalities seem to beneficial for any user.

Southern Belle Sass

This has been great so far ! Really has helped me. Trying to help my abandoned carts recover and hopefully this will really work better. We will see I do believe this is this answer!! It seems great!

Aisuru 100%

Great app and easy to install! love that its free and has customization options that allow it be more appealing to my customers.

SunValley Peak

i dont know how this works yet but hope its good we'll seeeeeeeeee............. ...... ........................................

Midnight Unicorn

I'm new to this and i hope it will help me to create a stable business from home and bring customers back.

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

Just Installed this app after reading all the reviews. I must say, so far so good. Its far better than my expectation. I'd tried number of apps but this seems to stay .. You guys Rock!!! Thanks for this app :)

Losian Watches

Let's see how it performs I will change, soon I get some insights, But I´m liking the setup and dashboard

Baby Isle

nice app and it is really easy to use and install plus it's free. great download for any shop and easy to implement.

Mintberry Baby

Easy to set up! Just started today. Hope it helps with abandoned carts. I'll update rating after a bit.

Ooh Laa Laa

Easy to use and a MUST download for any ecommerce shop!
Great app for any start up and gives detailed instructions on how to use