Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

SunValley Peak

i dont know how this works yet but hope its good we'll seeeeeeeeee............. ...... ........................................

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

Just Installed this app after reading all the reviews. I must say, so far so good. Its far better than my expectation. I'd tried number of apps but this seems to stay .. You guys Rock!!! Thanks for this app :)

Losian Watches

Let's see how it performs I will change, soon I get some insights, But I´m liking the setup and dashboard

Baby Isle

nice app and it is really easy to use and install plus it's free. great download for any shop and easy to implement.

Mintberry Baby

Easy to set up! Just started today. Hope it helps with abandoned carts. I'll update rating after a bit.

Ooh Laa Laa

Easy to use and a MUST download for any ecommerce shop!
Great app for any start up and gives detailed instructions on how to use

MenStyleCo

Trying this app right now, i will give a detailed review later. I hope this will be a good add on to our store.

Iwant1

Great app! A must have for all shopify stores. Helped convert website lookers to customers. Thank you for your free app!

Urban Role Model

This app helped me grow sales. Works great, many useful features how did we survive in the past with out this awesome app in the past.

Little Duchess Chic Boutique

Honestly, a little tricky to install. I still do not know if I did it correctly. Since I am awaiting the approval process, I have not yet tested the app.