Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger 💰

MenStyleCo

Trying this app right now, i will give a detailed review later. I hope this will be a good add on to our store.

Iwant1

Great app! A must have for all shopify stores. Helped convert website lookers to customers. Thank you for your free app!

Orion

Very helpfull for conversion........................................................................

Urban Role Model

This app helped me grow sales. Works great, many useful features how did we survive in the past with out this awesome app in the past.

Baby Bambino Boutique

Great app! A must have for all shopify stores. Helped convert website lookers to customers. Thank you abandoned cart converter :)

Little Duchess Chic Boutique

Honestly, a little tricky to install. I still do not know if I did it correctly. Since I am awaiting the approval process, I have not yet tested the app.

Gorilla Nerd

App is simple to use and with all the great review, I am really looking forward to seeing how much it can help grow my sales! The set up is easy and looks clean to the eye.

Amazing Lace

Super easy install! Can't wait to use it! Currently using another app at a higher price and looking forward to saving money!

Dreamer Bracelets

This is the first time using this app so iam trying it out! But its already looking very good! Setting up is very easy and the app is promising.

Cool Fitness France

Très bonne application, bien pensée. Permet de relancer les paniers abandonnées par Messenger, très efficace !