Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger 💰

funnyshit.com

cant believe some other apps charges so much . this is free and does the same thing. thakn you boosterapp. you're the man !

BeeBeeBoo - Personalized Gift for you

This is a really good app, much better than all paid options out there. Recommended for everyone who wants to optimize abandoned carts.

JRH Shop

Great app, easy to install. Best shopify app to target the customers to abandon and bring them back to buy. good one.

The Gourmet Jar

RilsShop

Excellent... Does exactly what i need it to do and it converts like crazy! Highly recommend this app!

MagneticCaseCo

I love this bad boy. She works like a charm xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd x

Pet Gifts UK

terrific aid to sales. Could not do without it anymore. Wish I had known about it before now. Indispensible.

Kick off Antwerpen

so far so good . we will see what is will do , it the first time that we use this app , so will see !

Fiesta Ninja

I've just installed it but at least, unlike other similar ones I've tested, it doesn't mess up my theme and it does not slow down the speed of my whole website. Now wish me good luck.

Active Wave

Just Installed excited to see the its performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Installed excited to see the its performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!