Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Hair Of Her

Good and very useful App Keep it Free .Thanks

Titalie Store

Useful apps, It easy to install and operates. Still I am not use completely, waiting for functioning. It is compatible to my theme. I am really happy with this app. One good part is it is free and need not any developer for install. I hope so it is up to our expectations and solve my issue related to my abondant cart. I hope so it improves user experience.

Excelco Safety

Like 15 seconds to install. Does what it says!

Truequalityshoes

Trying this for the first time lets see how it goes.

Daddy Does It Llc

I'm not sure if I know exactly what's going on here but I can't move to the next stage that comes after adding products to our cart for a test. How can I give the app a good review if I can't use it beforehand? UPDATE: Here I am again, and I still can't move past the testing stage. There is a notification in my tab, but nothing happens afterwards.

Modernkstore

easy to install, looking forward to increased conversions!

Waisttheline By Galbe

Just installed, hoping it helps with conversions.

Good Fashion Sense

I'm not sure about this app as yet. Just added it today. Will update at a later date

Dreamybabycloset

Pretty easy to use. the repeated insistence upon email is not helpful, but whatever.

Clubroyale

Nice app, overall helps a lot. Increased lots ofsales.