Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger 💰

Teemo Clothing

Contacted the support around 4 times and no reply from them. There is an error in the app which stops it from working and I can't seem to get it working.

Calça Thai

It used to work but now goes to a 404/broken page when I click on it. Been like that for months. No news from the developer.

Pharos Store

This app doesn't work. Didn't send any message to the abandoned cart owners during trial period. Very disappointed.

SDX. Hair Extensions

This app is broken for my store. It looks like they converted it to a paid service. I had a free version. Seems It goes to a 404 page when I click on it in my admin.

Awesome childhood

This app fucked up my website. Now, add to cart button is not working because of this fucking app!

EUG FASHION

!!! BE AWARE of this people, they ask you to leave them 5 Star Review immediately when you install it before even try the App. Stay away this is a TRAP !!! Can not believe how Shopify Admin allow them to do such , will report them immediately !

Ecosmetic

"Leave a 5 star review within the next 2 Hours 7 m 29 s to lock in the app for FREE!
Other apps cost $29+ per month for the same functionality.
We check reviews every hour and will mark your store as FREE.
Sure! Let's help keep this FREE with 5 stars! "
No time to try the app if we dont give 5 stars it not works.

Progress Gym Wear

This app bribes customers into leaving 5-star reviews by saying that if you do your store will be marked as free and you won't pay anything (usually it costs $29 a month apparently). Wouldn't mind leaving a review as the app would be amazing for free if it worked. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't work at all and although I've reached out to support several times, I've been ignored. A real shame as it has so much potential.

crazydealtrend

Made me leave review. So I don't know whether it works or not so I am just installing it now. Good luck

Ever Active