Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Facebook Messenger

Find Good Gear

this app is wonderfull. I haven't use it yet, but it good by seeing the description. Looking forward this could work on my website

Eveling

Easy to set up and get going. I am currently testing the app and have found that it integrates nicely with my custom theme. For anyone that's wondering how the OPT-IN function looks like on a product page feel free to go to my shopify store https://shopeveling.com/ to see. The theme is completely custom and the app works/displays very well out of the box.

Naterisa

ShopyKingsCo

Booster apps never fail to amaze me, I just set up a campaign that will probably increase my conversions dramatically. Much love to the developers.

lerful

ASJHDALKSDFSADPFLKASDJASLDKFAHPFGIUASFDPOGAUSDFGASDGFASDFGSADGFASDGFASDFGASDFGASFDGASFDGOASJKFDGASJDFGASDF

TheFacialRollers

This app is simple and easy to use! Highly recommended! The steps are easy to understand and the videos are a plus.

Trending Move

I am trying to reach customer care to get my problem resolved. but I am not getting any response from last couple of weeks.

Please look at my query and resolve. App have been stopped working.

brandulance

GREAT APP QUALITY APP. HAS EVERYTHING IT NEEDS. REALLY EASY TO USE. MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Thaluta

Had some problems at the beginning but this app has great customer service, stuart fixed all the problems for me

............................................

Midwest Concentrates

This app helps me grow my messenger sub list so that I can recover abandon carts and remarket to my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71