Cartix Cart Discounts + Upsell

Cartix Cart Discounts + Upsell

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 25, 2023

A great app!!
The best features I liked about this app are as following:

The upsell section is very neat and the product presentation is very good.
The option to apply the discount code in the cart slider makes it easy for the customers to use discounts which helps with improving the conversion.
The app shows the translated names of the products when the store is visited from a different country than the primary domain.

Apart from that, the customer support is amazing!

Living Multicultural
Germany
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 18, 2023

We wanted an easy way to customize our cart in our store and Cartix has been an awesome option! We are very happy with the customization options for color, and alerting customers of discounts so that they don't miss out. I was also very pleased that when I reached out to the support team to inquire if they had a specific feature, they took the time to make edits to the app to include the feature we needed! We do not currently use their upsell tool.

Sow Right Seeds
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 10, 2023

The app is amazing. Works seamlessly with our theme. Loads quickly and syncs with the normal cart page. I was just looking to try a pop-up cart (instead of using the cart page) but ended up really liking the app and the upsell options. Outstanding customer service from Anthony at Fiftypoint6

MARIE JUNE
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 15, 2022

Great customer service and helped solved my problem with little to no pain at all in doing so. Highly reccomend

Forward Furniture
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 15, 2022

Cartix is a great app! The ability to use discounts and have recommended products inside the cart is extremely useful! Anthony has worked with me to make the cart work for me and my store. I highly recommend giving this app a try.

Pretty Bad Co.
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 23, 2022

Very happy with Cartix so far. Super simple to use and is already driving results. The support team has helped us with any questions we had extremely quickly. Thanks!

uBloomd
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 10, 2022

One of the best apps we use.
Easy to use and allows you to have an amazing cart that increases CVR with the option to add coupon to the cart, add cool progress bar and so much more

(OLD) Klever Shopping Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 9, 2022

Nice app, you can design the cart as you wish.
And nice team as well, helped me solve the problem, highly recommended.

Juguet Bijouterie
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 14, 2022

This is my first time reviewing an App. It is a great app with equally great customer service. I reached out about installing a 3rd party shipping insurance widget onto my Drawer Cart and Anthony bent over backwards to help me! The drawer cart functions and looks great and Anthony (and customer service in general) are very quick to respond and lend a hand.

Dandy Worldwide
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 5, 2022

Fantastic!! Really simple to install and use, began to see results within days Great support team too! Would recommend!!

littleplants.ie