Genie Sales Booster ‑ 33‑in‑1

Genie Sales Booster ‑ 33‑in‑1

by Thrust Apps

Upsells, Bundles, Volume Discounts, SEO Tools, Page Builder

Nequis Store

So glad I've stumbled upon this app.

I can't believe it's so cheap, has so many features, AND works perfectly with the Turbo theme (unlike many other apps), all at the same time!

We're using it mostly for product bundles, one-click upsell, quantity breaks, and back to the top button, but there's a whole bunch of other features that we haven't tested yet.

Highly recommend!

SK Homemade Cakes

Sluggish app performance.

Trying using the page builder by adding new image block or any type of image, the image upload took years to upload and never succeeded.

Try the better add to cart feature, is never better, It cost additional 10second to fully loaded properly, if not when you scroll halfway on desktop, you will stuck on the add to cart button for a few second.
Too sluggish loading time and slows down the loading time of the website and create so much error code on cart page by using 1 features,

I wonder if put everything on site, will my site ever load.

There's a lot of work the dev need to fix.

But is a great app with many features

WiscoBoxes

The Genia app clearly can save money by providing and supporting services that other apps also do well, but charge individually for. I'm eager to know when an inventory system that can deplete individual products from a bundle (like a gift box) will be added, free of bugs and ready to roll. That would make the Genie app truly valuable.

August 17, 2019

Thank you very much for the feedback. Genie is an ever growing sales library. We will keep adding new features based on our customer's suggestion and demand. We already have 2 different product bundle options - Bundle on product page, Custom bundle page with page builder.
Our product manager will be in touch to get more details on the suggested bundle feature :)

MyRealFeelings

Great combination of apps in one, it's a big saving. Just the page builder cost more than $25 per month with other apps. Before my Shopify bill was about $200 per month with all these apps separate. Also, great support, thank you.

August 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We are glad to be of help.

Secret Self

Excellent app. Love the bundles, saves money on all the extra apps needed. Excellent customer service so far and very quick replies. Keep up the good work and looking forward to doing further business with you.

August 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback :)

Pro Soccer Malaysia

An absolutely amazing app. Not only it saves money but also, Genie has made all the necessary sales apps like upsell, bundle, preorder, volume discount etc work perfectly together without any conflict. The seo modules are well thought of and making my life easier :)
The team is super quick to respond to any support request. I am impressed by the quality of their work.
A++++++

August 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to deliver more values in coming days :)