Genie Sales Booster ‑ 33‑in‑1

Genie Sales Booster ‑ 33‑in‑1

by Thrust Apps

Upsells, Bundles, Volume Discounts, SEO Tools, Page Builder

Nequis Store

So glad I've stumbled upon this app.

I can't believe it's so cheap, has so many features, AND works perfectly with the Turbo theme (unlike many other apps), all at the same time!

We're using it mostly for product bundles, one-click upsell, quantity breaks, and back to the top button, but there's a whole bunch of other features that we haven't tested yet.

Highly recommend!

MyRealFeelings

Great combination of apps in one, it's a big saving. Just the page builder cost more than $25 per month with other apps. Before my Shopify bill was about $200 per month with all these apps separate. Also, great support, thank you.

August 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We are glad to be of help.

Secret Self

Excellent app. Love the bundles, saves money on all the extra apps needed. Excellent customer service so far and very quick replies. Keep up the good work and looking forward to doing further business with you.

August 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback :)

Pro Soccer Malaysia

An absolutely amazing app. Not only it saves money but also, Genie has made all the necessary sales apps like upsell, bundle, preorder, volume discount etc work perfectly together without any conflict. The seo modules are well thought of and making my life easier :)
The team is super quick to respond to any support request. I am impressed by the quality of their work.
A++++++

August 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to deliver more values in coming days :)