Cart Insights

View each visitor's cart contents and view your top products!

From $5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

House of Taara

Location Australia

Useful app to have to track your popular products, decided to keep it on after our free trial ended. Had a few issues but the developer has addressed our concerns.

The Brew Company

Location Denmark

Great app and fantastic support. The app works as advertised. The team has helped us and promptly replied to all of our inquiries.

The Brew Company

Location Denmark

Q-Swetch

Location Germany

The Most App I used in my Shopify Store! I love to see, what products my Clients like the Most, also the developer of the App installed a Feature, that I needed for my Shop, too. Im happy that I found this App.

Sweet Cloud Gifts

This app is amazing!! It works so well and the daily Cart Insights email reports are extremely helpful in understanding what visitors are adding to their carts. This app is absolutely a must have for your site!

MADA IN CHINA

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app. Cart Insights let me know exact which customer add which products to the cart. First thing I do in the morning is to check cart insights' email, and see how many customer create a cart and what are the products in each cart.

Baked Cravings

At work finds does exactly what it says. I like that in also displays referring links. Daily emails keeps me in the loop.

Basarti.Store

Just installed the app. So far so good. Was using another cart activity app which was having technical difficulties. Will see how this performs. A little concerned that no privacy policy is available. I will update after using for a few weeks. The Privacy Policy was made available and all looks good. Updated to 5 Stars!

August 17, 2019

Thank You for the review, Basarti.Store. We have added our Privacy Policy to the Cart Insights App Listing page.