Cart Insights

Cart Insights

by onspruce

View each visitor's cart contents and view your top products!

Sweet Cloud Gifts

This app is amazing!! It works so well and the daily Cart Insights email reports are extremely helpful in understanding what visitors are adding to their carts. This app is absolutely a must have for your site!

MADA IN CHINA

Great app. Cart Insights let me know exact which customer add which products to the cart. First thing I do in the morning is to check cart insights' email, and see how many customer create a cart and what are the products in each cart.

Baked Cravings

At work finds does exactly what it says. I like that in also displays referring links. Daily emails keeps me in the loop.

Basarti.Store

Just installed the app. So far so good. Was using another cart activity app which was having technical difficulties. Will see how this performs. A little concerned that no privacy policy is available. I will update after using for a few weeks. The Privacy Policy was made available and all looks good. Updated to 5 Stars!

August 17, 2019

Thank You for the review, Basarti.Store. We have added our Privacy Policy to the Cart Insights App Listing page.