Persistent Cart

Persistent Cart

by Customer First focus

Let customers shop multiple devices without losing their cart.

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

I installed Persistent Cart over 2 years ago when my website was developed and I've never considered changing it. It does exactly what they say it will do. It's a great tool for every small business e-commerce site. Thanks!

Homebrew4less

Great addition to any site!
Works well and easy for customers to use.
Had a little trouble with theme integration with automatic install, but Dave and his team jumped on my site and quickly took care of the problem.
First class support!

A Dollys World

Works great and extremely easy setup - 1 click was all it took. Thank you so much.

Madotta

Installed in a few clicks. Tested and works out of the box exactly as described!

Gifts For Animal Lovers 2

Exactly what I needed and a brilliant solution.

www.giftsforanimallovers.co.uk

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

i AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS APP, I WILL SAID EVERY WEBSITE MUST HAVE THIS APP.EASY INSTALLATION. THANKS.

Huggalugs Test

Great app that's a must-have for our website with wholesale customers who build orders over time.

Aprilfashiononline

This is a very good app, love it

Peaches And Cream Boutique

Looking forward to seeing how this little gem shall work.
Great app.
Thanks!

I Am Lovleigh

My other Persistent Cart app stopped being supported by the app developers, out of the blue. I wasn't happy about this at all; but Dave made the switch to this new Persistent Cart app super easy. I highly recommend these guys!