Persistent Cart

Persistent Cart

by Customer First focus

Let customers shop multiple devices without losing their cart.

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

We have been using this App for a while now. It seems to work well and we have had no complaints from customers.

Pure Peace CBD

I use Shopify for my website, PurePeaceCBD.com and I was able to use the persistent cart to help please my customers. Great invent

Trivoshop

Great feature that gets overlooked many times. Very easy install, looking forward to happy returning customers.

Privé Perfumes

The app is flawless with retaining cart information when there is 1 cart active in 1 device or 2 or more in multiple devices. Would like to customize more the pop up window.

KiwiDiamond

probably the best $3.99 per month you could spend on your Shopify store. 3 clicks and install complete, my customers can seamlessly transfer from device to device to complete their order and not lose their shopping cart.

Unique Upgrades

Really enjoying this app. Now if I retarget people who added to cart they come back and BAM its already there :) Uniqueupgrades.net has some fire clothes too peep it.

Fun Services Canada

This app really differentiates itself from others in the app store by a) using a nice modal popup rather than a javascript alert, and b) in a conflict allowing the customer to choose whether to keep their current cart, restore their previous cart, or merge the two.

The interface for the customer could use some work, but I was able to fix most of my complaints with some custom css. All in all, well worth the price!

gold shops

Awesome app Just now installed I hope it will works perfectly. easy to use and thank you very much .

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Canndle

Get app to get costumers to buy previous items

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9