Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

Shoo Store

Just started to use the app, and had a problem because of my mistake. But support helped me and now all works perfectly. Good app, recommended.

SKREW

This app was an absolute nightmare! Instead of processing each order so they can be sent to the drop shipper, every order was marked as complete.

If frustration were my only problem with using this software, I’d be ok. But to ruin my Christmas sales, my reputation with Etsy and cost me so much money, this is pathetic.

I did not set time aside during the holidays to babysit and supposed 'automated' system that I was paying for.

Then when I contacted support, they gave me some ridiculously time consuming instructions, which were very confusing. A reputable company would have fixed not only the issue, but also push thru the orders so they could be properly processed. If it were my company, I would have also offered free service for at least a year or tried somehow to find a way to make up for my client's major loss. 5-10 years of free service wouldn't have even made up for my loss.

Never again
Cooch

March 23, 2020

Hello Skrew,

In March we receive a review which is supposed happen during Christmas? Is this a geniune review?
Our support team has reached out to you and no response unfortunately.

If you’re facing difficulties in using the app our team is more then happy to look into it and make sure you’re setup.
But without response and a review which more looks like slander it’s hard to come to a proper solution.

kind regards,

Exportfeed support

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful app. This app has straightforward workflow for integration and support team is responsive.

3DCabin

This app has been more straight forward than other apps to use, it has uploaded all my products to etsy. For the price you cant beat it. They offer other sales channels in that price aswell! Would be awesome to see even more. Big thanks to the support member Kabin as he helped me set up from start to finish. Support is good as you can raise a ticket outside of hours, the support hours are good as they are nearly 24/7. Very user friendly would recommend!

TRUVAL

I needed a way to get Shopify items into Etsy, HOWEVER, I have many custom attributes (metafields) that are not standard in Shopify.

Finding an app that can map my custom attributes to Etsy is not easy, there are only about two, maybe 3 at a normal price range that offer this.

I tried them all and decided on this one for one main reason, the support was very quick to reply and resolve any issues. Others would take three to 5 days just to reply. If your a business owner like me you know time is money.

The app is not perfect but they demonstrated to me that they are committed to helping customers, after all, setting this stuff up is not easy for most people and you likely will need help, no matter which app you use.

They also told me that a new upcoming release will auto update any changes from Shopify to Etsy and I think that is a fantastic add on.

Steve Madar - Get Better Clicks
Steve@getbetterclicks.com

UPDATE 4/6/20
Perhaps they have gotten very busy and cant handle the work, I dont know what happened. This can be a great app but if you have trouble and need support, that can be hard. I have many issues:
- not syncing new items from shopify to etsy
- not removing sold or items with zero quantity out of etsy.

I have asked support about this multiple times and it goes nowhere, very disappointing, for now. The whole point of this app is the ability to sync!

Lama Foundation

I write this to save others their time and sanity. Only 1 item uploaded to Etsy and got an error message for everything else, but with no way to figure out what to do. They're overseas so Live Help was always closed and the one time it was open, no response for the 40 min I was on the site. I'm MTN standard time and you can only schedule a session starting at 9:30pm and into the night. I emailed them on a Friday, got a response Monday, sent a follow up question and never got another reply.

Myriam Goldenlight

I just love working with Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed, he is just the best!

Proper Patriot

The service provided by Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed was truly world-class. Over the weekend, I ran into some sort of coding error where the ExportFeed app was not receiving the sales communications from Etsy to send triggers of the sale to my Shopify account properly. Arapan and his developing team took immediate action and worked diligently over 2 days keeping consistent communication through email and the Facebook Messenger App with me every step of the way to fix the problem. His customer service and the overall experience was a delight during a very stressful time for our business. ExportFeed went above and beyond my expectations and I can see why this is the go to app and best solution! My problems are fixed and I can now sell with flawless integration and no worries whatsoever knowing I have a stellar support team awaiting if an issue arises. Thank you ExportFeed!!

The Print Emporium

Sadly no help from their team , on how to use this for Amazon AU. Several messages to their team - and no real help. I contacted Amazon seller support, and they couldnt get it to work either. So will need to delete and look elsewhere which is a shame..

January 27, 2020

We're sorry you have not been able to contact us straight away on a live chat session. We've tried to outreach you on multiple occasions through email and phone but unfortunately we haven't heard from you back. We're happy to help you list and sync with Amazon AU.

BataCharly

Great support, for any issue you meet, they are just there to sort it out! They don't count time, Listing is easy and fast. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8