Etsy & ShareASale Integration

Etsy & ShareASale Integration

by Exportfeed.com

List, manage & sync Etsy products, orders, inventory and more.

Jagkart.com

Exportfeed most easiest and fastest way to get your products from Shopify to Etsy & other platforms, I explored all available options but found this as one stop shop. I had fabulous experience with team and support is top notch! I will call out Kabin from their support team fabulous guy who is always to ready to go extramile to solve your issues.. I highly recommend Exportfeed

Ethi-Cali

Way easier to use than other apps I've been on for the same purpose and wonderful customer support with astounding patience.

Livy Lou Designs Co

I used this app to export my products from Shopify to Etsy. I was a little frustrated at first as my products weren't uploading correctly but they have an amazing support team who quickly resolved my issues. I'm so glad I decided to use this app.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

They charge you based on TOTAL SKUs in your store not what you ACTUALLY use through their app. So not very good at all

October 7, 2020

HI there, as discussed earlier we regret that you are not happy with how you the product count is being done.

We also regret that you found the need to leave a 1 star review because of a different viewpoint which does not in any way is related to the performance of our app.

Here's a brief explanation about the product count:
Exportfeed interacts with Shopify in order to extract the assortment and update any iterations of the assortment ( + / - products, stock count, sold, etc) This is a ongoing process in order to deliver accurate product information to Shopify and third party channels.

This is exactly the reason why product count is leading for subscription prices. A standard followed among APP developers in the Shopify eco system.

FuturePPE

Great App, with Great Customer Service. Helped me sync my ShareASale, and Etsy accounts. Helped expand our companies, markets, to sell through more sake channels, with relative ease. Working on adding additional channels.

Nippon Village Shop

I would highly recommend Exportfeed! I use it daily to sync and manage my Shopify and Etsy store. Since the beginning, Kabin and his team has been incredibly supportive and available to answer any questions that I had. Their customer support is top-knotch. You can tell they about their customers and are dedicated to keep making their product even better. I look forward to keep using their app. Thanks Kabin and the ExportFeed team!

SneakerPutt

Arpan was absolutely phenomenal with walking me through multiple aspects of the ExportFeed integration from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop. Honestly the best over-the-phone/video support I've ever received for my online business. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

NIPPON 4 REAL ™

I was desperately searching for app that integrates Etsy with Shopify.
And this app is perfect. It does everything you need and the support is awesome. They are always ready to help and give you suggestions.
Definitely the best app if you use Etsy and Shopify!

vendach

At first, I was frustrated with the app at first but now it seems to be working so far. One feature I would like to see is to link the product that was created on Etsy with Shopify. In my store, it shows the app will take multiple payouts in the same month.

Maison De Mode

ExportFeed worked perfectly for our needs. It was very simple to set up a ShareASale data feed based on our Shopify collections. We even set up FTP easily with assistance from their very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a ShareASale data feed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10