ExportFeed for Amazon & more

ExportFeed for Amazon & more

by Exportfeed.com

One Solution to Sell & Manage Products on Multiple Channels!

Phyllis Fashion

There's always error with something or AWS missing even though it has been entered. Not a for beginners..

1style Ch

Perfect app. Perfect support. I recommend to all. Good luck

Freolic

The support is not responding, the service is very poor. I would not recommend.

Sisterjane

Great customer service! Exportfeed was very helpful, highly recommend using the app!

Sequin 4

this is the only app we could find to support the specific export requirements for our Rakuten LinkShare product feed. It's taken awhile to tweak and update but customer support has been very helpful in troubleshooting and resolving any issues that come up. I've found that it's more helpful to communicate specific issues via email rather than the chat, and although there is a time difference with the US, I always receive a reply and constant communication until an issue is resolved!

Vista Shops

This feed is great if you have all the time in the world after 12 am USA time to chat with there support and make it all work. Then repeat this every time you access the feed if you are that person then go for it otherwise stay 10 miles away to save the hassle. Pathetic is not fitting here that is what this feed provider is

Continentalwf Com

Horrible support. Just uninstalled today. The interface is clunky, and it has been a week and still no feed was setup. Customer support has stopped responding.

Look elsewhere.

Airportag

Waste of time! It wasn't even able to upload our feed, we spent 3 days trying and nothing! No solution from the support, that, by the way, is terrible, always offline on the chat and no answers from email.

Blushwomen

Great chat support, and very quick as well. We're on our first days using the app so I hope it will be a great one :)

Rothirsch

I was looking for a feed with specific requirements. The support team of Exportfeed helped me create the feed, even during in trial period. My feed was up and running in no time. Great experience!

Previous 1