Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

KittyCorner Boutique

Exportfeed has worked pretty flawlessly to get my Shopify items to sync with my Etsy store. When I had one issue of it not syncing correctly I reached out and they fixed it very quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

Chi-ki Jewellery

Much easier to use than other apps that do similar things. Had real problems with a different app, so was pleases I found this. Support has been very helpful too!

norsemerch

Finally I find an app which works in real time, this app is very accurate and sync the product in realtime. Their support teams are also very friendly specially Arpan who helped me a lot.
Thanks "Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants" adn their Team.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I really appreciate Kabin's help. your team has excellent work. I not good at these things but with this app, all things can easily sort out.

Stork Promotional Product

I just finished setting up my sync between my Shopify and Etsy stores. Took some help through the live chat from Arpan who was a great advisor.

Tropical Fruit Box

This app doesn't work and technical support is incompetent. We gave them a try and after several attempts, orders were not syncing and the feeds were not being sent on a timely manner. This caused a complete mess with duplicate orders and unhappy customers. Save yourself the trouble. They can't get it together.

Rug Love

I tried Export Feed, Codisto then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does Codisto. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.

Shoo Store

Just started to use the app, and had a problem because of my mistake. But support helped me and now all works perfectly. Good app, recommended.

SKREW

This app was an absolute nightmare! Instead of processing each order so they can be sent to the drop shipper, every order was marked as complete.

If frustration were my only problem with using this software, I’d be ok. But to ruin my Christmas sales, my reputation with Etsy and cost me so much money, this is pathetic.

I did not set time aside during the holidays to babysit and supposed 'automated' system that I was paying for.

Then when I contacted support, they gave me some ridiculously time consuming instructions, which were very confusing. A reputable company would have fixed not only the issue, but also push thru the orders so they could be properly processed. If it were my company, I would have also offered free service for at least a year or tried somehow to find a way to make up for my client's major loss. 5-10 years of free service wouldn't have even made up for my loss.

Never again
Cooch

March 23, 2020

Hello Skrew,

In March we receive a review which is supposed happen during Christmas? Is this a geniune review?
Our support team has reached out to you and no response unfortunately.

If you’re facing difficulties in using the app our team is more then happy to look into it and make sure you’re setup.
But without response and a review which more looks like slander it’s hard to come to a proper solution.

kind regards,

Exportfeed support

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful app. This app has straightforward workflow for integration and support team is responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8