Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

Lama Foundation

I write this to save others their time and sanity. Only 1 item uploaded to Etsy and got an error message for everything else, but with no way to figure out what to do. They're overseas so Live Help was always closed and the one time it was open, no response for the 40 min I was on the site. I'm MTN standard time and you can only schedule a session starting at 9:30pm and into the night. I emailed them on a Friday, got a response Monday, sent a follow up question and never got another reply.

Myriam Goldenlight

I just love working with Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed, he is just the best!

Proper Patriot

The service provided by Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed was truly world-class. Over the weekend, I ran into some sort of coding error where the ExportFeed app was not receiving the sales communications from Etsy to send triggers of the sale to my Shopify account properly. Arapan and his developing team took immediate action and worked diligently over 2 days keeping consistent communication through email and the Facebook Messenger App with me every step of the way to fix the problem. His customer service and the overall experience was a delight during a very stressful time for our business. ExportFeed went above and beyond my expectations and I can see why this is the go to app and best solution! My problems are fixed and I can now sell with flawless integration and no worries whatsoever knowing I have a stellar support team awaiting if an issue arises. Thank you ExportFeed!!

The Print Emporium

Sadly no help from their team , on how to use this for Amazon AU. Several messages to their team - and no real help. I contacted Amazon seller support, and they couldnt get it to work either. So will need to delete and look elsewhere which is a shame..

January 27, 2020

We're sorry you have not been able to contact us straight away on a live chat session. We've tried to outreach you on multiple occasions through email and phone but unfortunately we haven't heard from you back. We're happy to help you list and sync with Amazon AU.

BataCharly

Great support, for any issue you meet, they are just there to sort it out! They don't count time, Listing is easy and fast. I highly recommend it.

The Village Country Store

The Worst. Nobody is ever there to chat, there is not live help. Cancelled a huge amount of sales due incorrect inventory syncing. Deleted the app. amazon has just INFORMED me that my account with them is at risk of deactivation, because my cancellation of orders is at 50%. I had perfect account health with amazon prior to this horrid app. Exportfeed, remove your feeds from my amazon and etsy accounts now!
Your reply to me is a bold face lie. I have all the emails/contacts/my web developer emails, all that helped to straighten out your mess and have reported you to shopify. I will also reach out to Shopify CEO Tobias Lütke. This is not good business and caused me immense downtime, and I still have my amazon on hold trying to clean up your mess! You even renamed my products erroneously causing huge confusion. Apparently you were not using my shopify feed. You must be using some other feed unrelated to my account.

December 13, 2019

Hello Michele,
First of all it we are sad you had a negative experience while exporting your products and syncing your orders. Our support has reached out to you for assistance within hours but you refused our help at that time. Our team will always respond within hours on weekdays or direct during our office hours through Live chat. Sorry to say but it’s not the Exportfeed app what caused your issues but it’s the fact that you submitted products to Amazon both automatic and manually. Of course we’re more then happy to help you setup feeds and automate your order sync.

Best regards, Exportfeed support team.

jivajiva

Very happy with this app will use it all the time.
It help to list in many different Markets with very friendly and helpful customer support , I recommend this app to all,

Display and Jewelry

Given that Amazon creates a lot of friction, ExportFeed does what they can to help you get your products online, as soon as possible.

WatchThis.store

Excellent customer service helping get linked to Esty. Super friendly and fast. Great help to me. A must use with any Shopify store.

Planet Desert

This is a great app that helped me export all my products from my Shopify store to Amazon. there is a small learning curve but they have great customer service by chat, they were able to solve all my issues and stayed with me to answer all my questions. so if you encounter this app a little bit complicated at the beginning, don't give up they will help you to solve any issues

Mark T.