Etsy & ShareASale Integration

Etsy & ShareASale Integration

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy.com

Sustainable Deco

Great useful app & helpful customer service. Was easy to setup and get my product to Etsy from Shopify. A bit on the pricey side, which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5.

PerkyThreads

Kabin and his team are great! They are always willing to jump in and research any issues and take feedback on feature requests and implement if able. I've used other apps that require a lot of manual updates etc. this is set it and forget it!

Oriental Home Collection

Excellent service by Kabin. Fixed all my problems I had, and scheduled a Gmail meeting so we can share screen.

Aryenne Jewelry

Absolutely recommended!
Yeah, it is a struggle to connect everything, so I had to ask a lot of questions to their customer service. But it really works perfectly :)

JoJo's Car Zone

Good customer service. Recommend to try it. It saved me a lot of time and hopefully using this app can get us more customers from Etsy.

Coe112

My Etsy shop and Shopify channels have different currencies. When I first set up the integration I didn't notice that I had the integration syncing orders and inventory into Shopify. This made it so I had a different order total in my Shopify store than what was actually charged on my Etsy store. When looking through the app to see if I could update this feature it was not easy to find. So I jumped on the Chat feature and with the help of the support team I had it fixed in two minutes!

Fondlove

good app, upload shopify products feeds to shareasale automatically. the support team service very on time,nice service!

Grizzly Monkey

Gabin is patient, friendly and poses excellent customer service skills. He took the time to take me step by step educating me through the process to show me where I had made the error and resolved my issue with easy.

Travelpro

Easy to use. Good customer service. Integrates with Facebook and Google. Advanced commands are helpful for customizations.

GoNutrition

Have used this app on a couple of stores and am happy with it's ease of use and functionality. When I have needed any assistance from support, they were extremely quick to respond and helped overcome the issue within a matter of minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11