ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

by Exportfeed.com

One integration to sync, manage & sell on Amazon, Etsy & more

Sheer Faces

Great app. Good customer support. They stayed on the chat with me from 2:45 AM - almost 6:30 AM! I works great. I would recommend this app.

SpiritbeadNW

The agents are great. They are beyond helpful. They will work with you until everything works perfectly. A wonderful application and very cost effective

They were great with working with me on my Etsy feed

Shira Jewellery

Excellent App. I had a few problems getting up and running but the live chat support was excellent. Solved my issues immediately and assisted me with getting my ETSY feeds set up. Have upgraded to the premium version and everything running smoothly.

KYA swim

Needed to create a datafeed from Shopify to ShareAsale and they helped me do just that. Chat was fast and easy. My first upload to ShareAsale and we will see how accurate the upload is.

Kings Cranium

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Overview Design

Powerfull app and really really helpful support chat. They walked me through everything and made some really helpful changes. Recommended. I use this to sync my shopify store to etsy and its perfect

Toypocalypse

While I had a lot of trouble in the beginning, everything was able to be solved with a phone call. Explained everything to me and was able to fix the issue. Great customer service!

App works great! Looking forward to diving deeper into it!

I-L-Life

Excellent techincal support by chat. I have not yet had an order executed on the platform, will feedback again, once this step is completed. But good exprerience so far.

2doves

it ok for me,i was supported quickly
and it easy when you get use to it,overall it ok
will recommend

Fundogslife

I used this app to sell my shopify items on amazon. Good customer support to help me through it. You need to have product id to be able to sell on Amazon from shopify. Overall good experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6