Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

FuturePPE

Great App, with Great Customer Service. Helped me sync my ShareASale, and Etsy accounts. Helped expand our companies, markets, to sell through more sake channels, with relative ease. Working on adding additional channels.

Nippon Village Shop

I would highly recommend Exportfeed! I use it daily to sync and manage my Shopify and Etsy store. Since the beginning, Kabin and his team has been incredibly supportive and available to answer any questions that I had. Their customer support is top-knotch. You can tell they about their customers and are dedicated to keep making their product even better. I look forward to keep using their app. Thanks Kabin and the ExportFeed team!

SneakerPutt

Arpan was absolutely phenomenal with walking me through multiple aspects of the ExportFeed integration from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop. Honestly the best over-the-phone/video support I've ever received for my online business. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

NIPPON 4 REAL ™

I was desperately searching for app that integrates Etsy with Shopify.
And this app is perfect. It does everything you need and the support is awesome. They are always ready to help and give you suggestions.
Definitely the best app if you use Etsy and Shopify!

vendach

At first, I was frustrated with the app at first but now it seems to be working so far. One feature I would like to see is to link the product that was created on Etsy with Shopify. In my store, it shows the app will take multiple payouts in the same month.

Maison De Mode

ExportFeed worked perfectly for our needs. It was very simple to set up a ShareASale data feed based on our Shopify collections. We even set up FTP easily with assistance from their very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a ShareASale data feed.

Trestina

An app worth considering. Support team very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend them and their app.

Little Angel Paw

I have been useing this app for a while now and it makes my life tons easier. I had a few issues here and there but these guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced. Chat, video-call, screenshare, you name it.
100% recommended!

My Picks for You

I've just started using exportfeed in the last couple of months. I'm very impressed with their customer support: timely, helpful, and creative. They were very willing to support and help me with their app. as I'm trying to expand my store platforms. I purchased it for FB shop and Bonanza. As has been stated previously, the Bonanza interface is not available now, however, this is the first FB shop feed that I've used that wasn't nightmarish--the last two erased my current FB shop, put in a new in instead with click out--not what I wanted--this app. will put your products right into an existing store on FB and not touch anything there. YAY! I can't speak to the other platforms, but for the one I'm using it seems quite intuitive and it will make it easy for me to keep my store inventory updated as it should--most importantly, my customers can check out on FB--which is very important whereas they are waiving selling fees over there for a few month. Good app; easy to use, and great customer service from the team!

Fabfunkyshop

I've been using this app, exportfeed, for about a year now and it made my integration with ETSY almost flawless. I've integrated also with Amazon and Bonanza. No complaints thus far. So now with the real time syncing, it's definitely a must have tool in your ecom arsenal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10