ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

by Exportfeed.com

One solution to sell & manage products on Amazon, Etsy & more

DaTurtle

Excellent support, using the feed is a great time saver. Agent was very knowledgable and helpful. Guided me along with patience.

Arnouts Shoes

I've been using this app to send my products from Shopify to Amazon and it works great. The guys in support were very helpful and got my feeds up and running quickly.

magnolialounge

ExportFeed is a great app to use with Shopify, it can connect so many sales channels and all work very well, the customer service is awesome, they are friendly and fix your problem asap, strongly recommend this app.

Benn~Burry

This app is simple to use and works great so far. Errors are easy to resolve, and the customer support at ExportFeed.com is great! They can help with any errors that can't be easily fixed on my side, and they're always updating and optimizing their platform so I can feel confident in working with them.

May 08, 2019

Thank you for your review and let us know in case of any further concerns and issues. Remember we are just an Email away from you.

ClosiTherapi Vintage

AMAZING!!!

I have used soooooo many other apps and multi-channel platforms that would promise me the ability to list my products on Etsy, etc... and NOT ONE OF THEM has done anything like ExportFeed. When I say I wasted hours... I actually wasted WEEKS trying to figure out these other apps that not only cost me money but were useless in the end. Profiling and mapping, etc... Today, I found a solution with ExportFeed. I simply downloaded the app and was able to immediately connect and begin using the dashboard. The kind agent, Rudra, whom assisted me every step of the way was so articulate and efficient and my products seamlessly were sent over from Shopify to another platform.

Thank you for developing this app!
WOW!

So happy I gave it a chance after almost giving up completely. :)

UrbanHollywood.com

I am adding this to the review, please take many of the 1-star reviews as subjective, the app is intuitive and does work, Schedule a support session.

So I reviewed everything that is out there for exporting from Shopify to my Etsy store, all of them are way too much money per month just for one feed and 50 products, anywhere from 60 to 40 bucks per month. Came across ExportFeed - just the right price for what I need, out of the gate there was an issue, but I scheduled a support call and they jumped into my sites and fixed a caching issue within 45 min! So yes ExportFeed is not only the best value but support is available on point / Golden! - Dave with UrbanHollywood.com

Websites by Jamie

This app is exactly what my clients have been looking for I am Shopify Partner I build Shopify Plus stores for my clients and some of them have a large amount of inventory and they need to sell on more than one sales channel.

With the help of Exportfeed, we are able to move product around so much easier to each sales channel like Etsy,eBay, Google.

If you want a one-stop shop than look no further.

There customer support team is 10/10 with live support so you will never be left in the dark.

Thank you Exportfeed team.

PlannerChickDesigns

I am thrilled to have this app to move my 900+ items over to Etsy! Looks like they are making improvements, but what they have now is perfectly suited to do the job! I was a little confused when I started the transfer, but someone was available on webchat right away to walk me through. It's super easy--I'm just an airhead, admittedly. Thanks for the great work, guys!

Monograms & Memories

So far so good. Support has been quick to assist with anything I have needed help with. I think there is a learning curve but it is great to have assistance with the app.

Oxygen Boutique

I added this app for my Google Feed and Linkshare feed. Service has been excellent and it was so easy to install and I would 100% recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4