ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

by Exportfeed.com

One integration to sync, manage & sell on Amazon, Etsy & more

SevenCarat

Shopify _ Amazon upload doesn't work, support chat is not responding, email support will respond after 48 hours. This app is a waste of time...

Yacht Merch

Just signed up to the Export Feed app. I looked at others and found this was perfect for me... now... and in the future with other feeds as I need.

Arpan (Customer Service) talked me through the whole set up... It was so easy. I will now work through it and get all my products up on Etsy.

This will certainly save me so much time... days just to upload but also the ability to change info in 1 place and have it automatically update in the other! The time to learn was about 10 minutes which is way shorter than the time needed to manually do 1 product. In one short setup, I can do all my catalogue and get on with the important things.

Thank you Arpan and Export Feed!

Mighty Armory

We really appreciated the help from the support team. Thank You So Much!!!!!, we recommend this app.

GLAMBAE FASHION

Amazing customer service, representatives were extremely patient and walked through the steps with me every step of the way.

Napkins2go

This app is a great tool for advancing my shopping channels. The support staff is helpful and patient. Was able to receive both phone, email and live chat.

Bike Pretty

I picked this app based on the promise of inventory syncing across Etsy and Shopify. That is not one of the features of this app, despite what the friendly customer service rep told me. I am uninstalling.

Moleo USA

The support team is very proffesional and helpful. We are really satisfied using this solution. We can recommend

Lazy Baby

Seems to be working well and the support is 100% helping every time I get stuck. good app would recommend.

Safety Spot

Caution - despite how it is advertised - you can only sync listings that you create from inside of the app itself. The help chat confirmed that is it not actually possible to sync quantities from an existing Shopify listing to an existing Etsy listing (for the same product). Customer service only solution was to recreate all my listings and not use my existing Etsy listings (so I would lose sales history and SEO).
Also heads up - their website pricing has different pricing for Woocommerce vs Shopify, so make sure you look at the right one.

EDITED: The developer did try and offer to remedy and help.

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your review.
As our support team mentioned, the products you have listed without using our app cannot be synced as of now. This functionality for Etsy will be available in the next update which should take around 2 weeks.
Also, about the false advertisement that you mentioned, we assume that you got confused with the pricing plan of WooCommerce packages on our site. If you're looking to use the WooCommerce plugins, we can provide you on the price listed on our website.
We welcome you and will offer our help you list your products on Etsy and other marketplaces.

boholicious-de

I use this app to import my products from shopify to etsy. The support helped me to do it correctly. It was simple to use this application. Very good support and a helpful app

Previous 1 3 4 5