Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

norsemerch

Finally I find an app which works in real time, this app is very accurate and sync the product in realtime. Their support teams are also very friendly specially Arpan who helped me a lot.
Thanks "Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants" adn their Team.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I really appreciate Kabin's help. your team has excellent work. I not good at these things but with this app, all things can easily sort out.

Stork Promotional Product

I just finished setting up my sync between my Shopify and Etsy stores. Took some help through the live chat from Arpan who was a great advisor.

Shoo Store

Just started to use the app, and had a problem because of my mistake. But support helped me and now all works perfectly. Good app, recommended.

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful app. This app has straightforward workflow for integration and support team is responsive.

3DCabin

This app has been more straight forward than other apps to use, it has uploaded all my products to etsy. For the price you cant beat it. They offer other sales channels in that price aswell! Would be awesome to see even more. Big thanks to the support member Kabin as he helped me set up from start to finish. Support is good as you can raise a ticket outside of hours, the support hours are good as they are nearly 24/7. Very user friendly would recommend!

TRUVAL

I needed a way to get Shopify items into Etsy, HOWEVER, I have many custom attributes (metafields) that are not standard in Shopify.

Finding an app that can map my custom attributes to Etsy is not easy, there are only about two, maybe 3 at a normal price range that offer this.

I tried them all and decided on this one for one main reason, the support was very quick to reply and resolve any issues. Others would take three to 5 days just to reply. If your a business owner like me you know time is money.

The app is not perfect but they demonstrated to me that they are committed to helping customers, after all, setting this stuff up is not easy for most people and you likely will need help, no matter which app you use.

They also told me that a new upcoming release will auto update any changes from Shopify to Etsy and I think that is a fantastic add on.

Steve Madar - Get Better Clicks
Steve@getbetterclicks.com

UPDATE 4/20/2020
I had some very frustrating issue but I am happy to report that the support team was able to fix each one!

I do suggest when you need support to be detailed and to provide screenshots when possible to minimize the back and forth when resolving issues.

Myriam Goldenlight

I just love working with Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed, he is just the best!

Proper Patriot

The service provided by Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed was truly world-class. Over the weekend, I ran into some sort of coding error where the ExportFeed app was not receiving the sales communications from Etsy to send triggers of the sale to my Shopify account properly. Arapan and his developing team took immediate action and worked diligently over 2 days keeping consistent communication through email and the Facebook Messenger App with me every step of the way to fix the problem. His customer service and the overall experience was a delight during a very stressful time for our business. ExportFeed went above and beyond my expectations and I can see why this is the go to app and best solution! My problems are fixed and I can now sell with flawless integration and no worries whatsoever knowing I have a stellar support team awaiting if an issue arises. Thank you ExportFeed!!

BataCharly

Great support, for any issue you meet, they are just there to sort it out! They don't count time, Listing is easy and fast. I highly recommend it.