ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

by Exportfeed.com

One integration to sync, manage & sell on Amazon, Etsy & more

Overview Design

Powerfull app and really really helpful support chat. They walked me through everything and made some really helpful changes. Recommended. I use this to sync my shopify store to etsy and its perfect

I-L-Life

Excellent techincal support by chat. I have not yet had an order executed on the platform, will feedback again, once this step is completed. But good exprerience so far.

2doves

it ok for me,i was supported quickly
and it easy when you get use to it,overall it ok
will recommend

Fundogslife

I used this app to sell my shopify items on amazon. Good customer support to help me through it. You need to have product id to be able to sell on Amazon from shopify. Overall good experience

About U Spain

Genius!!! Great App and the support it´s very effective, i only have a little trouble in the charge of the feed but it was solved quickly by the support staff. Thanks!.

Genie T

Work great on Etsy and i will try Amazon soon.
The best thing about this App it's the customer service they will work with you as much as you need over the phone and will set up everything for you.

Rossbelle

Amazing app. Love the support provided very prompt and on the clock services. Would recommend this to others too

West Coast Picture Frames LLC

I could not be happier with the knowledge and helpfulness of the service. Everything is great.
Thank you!

Yacht Merch

Just signed up to the Export Feed app. I looked at others and found this was perfect for me... now... and in the future with other feeds as I need.

Arpan (Customer Service) talked me through the whole set up... It was so easy. I will now work through it and get all my products up on Etsy.

This will certainly save me so much time... days just to upload but also the ability to change info in 1 place and have it automatically update in the other! The time to learn was about 10 minutes which is way shorter than the time needed to manually do 1 product. In one short setup, I can do all my catalogue and get on with the important things.

Thank you Arpan and Export Feed!

UPDATE
Had a few problems (as it turned out it was on my side) and Support quickly got it sorted.

Mighty Armory

We really appreciated the help from the support team. Thank You So Much!!!!!, we recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4