Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

KittyCorner Boutique

Exportfeed has worked pretty flawlessly to get my Shopify items to sync with my Etsy store. When I had one issue of it not syncing correctly I reached out and they fixed it very quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

Chi-ki Jewellery

Much easier to use than other apps that do similar things. Had real problems with a different app, so was pleases I found this. Support has been very helpful too!

norsemerch

Finally I find an app which works in real time, this app is very accurate and sync the product in realtime. Their support teams are also very friendly specially Arpan who helped me a lot.
Thanks "Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants" adn their Team.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I really appreciate Kabin's help. your team has excellent work. I not good at these things but with this app, all things can easily sort out.

Stork Promotional Product

I just finished setting up my sync between my Shopify and Etsy stores. Took some help through the live chat from Arpan who was a great advisor.

Shoo Store

Just started to use the app, and had a problem because of my mistake. But support helped me and now all works perfectly. Good app, recommended.

Carat Drip

Simple yet powerful app. This app has straightforward workflow for integration and support team is responsive.

3DCabin

This app has been more straight forward than other apps to use, it has uploaded all my products to etsy. For the price you cant beat it. They offer other sales channels in that price aswell! Would be awesome to see even more. Big thanks to the support member Kabin as he helped me set up from start to finish. Support is good as you can raise a ticket outside of hours, the support hours are good as they are nearly 24/7. Very user friendly would recommend!

TRUVAL

I needed a way to get Shopify items into Etsy, HOWEVER, I have many custom attributes (metafields) that are not standard in Shopify.

Finding an app that can map my custom attributes to Etsy is not easy, there are only about two, maybe 3 at a normal price range that offer this.

I tried them all and decided on this one for one main reason, the support was very quick to reply and resolve any issues. Others would take three to 5 days just to reply. If your a business owner like me you know time is money.

The app is not perfect but they demonstrated to me that they are committed to helping customers, after all, setting this stuff up is not easy for most people and you likely will need help, no matter which app you use.

They also told me that a new upcoming release will auto update any changes from Shopify to Etsy and I think that is a fantastic add on.

Steve Madar - Get Better Clicks
Steve@getbetterclicks.com

UPDATE 4/20/2020
I had some very frustrating issue but I am happy to report that the support team was able to fix each one!

I do suggest when you need support to be detailed and to provide screenshots when possible to minimize the back and forth when resolving issues.

Myriam Goldenlight

I just love working with Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed, he is just the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6