ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

by Exportfeed.com

One integration to sync, manage & sell on Amazon, Etsy & more

GLAMBAE FASHION

Amazing customer service, representatives were extremely patient and walked through the steps with me every step of the way.

Napkins2go

This app is a great tool for advancing my shopping channels. The support staff is helpful and patient. Was able to receive both phone, email and live chat.

Moleo USA

The support team is very proffesional and helpful. We are really satisfied using this solution. We can recommend

Lazy Baby

Seems to be working well and the support is 100% helping every time I get stuck. good app would recommend.

boholicious-de

I use this app to import my products from shopify to etsy. The support helped me to do it correctly. It was simple to use this application. Very good support and a helpful app

Shrinika

Excellent service and Rudra was outstanding. He is a great worker and understands about problem and has a awesome working morale. He guided me through step by step, very kind and helpful. Thanks Rudra. SK

Homaroma

Excellent customer service extremely helpful. Data feeds up and working within 5 minutes. Over a 1000 products listed in Etsy within 30 minutes. What more could you ask for.

DaTurtle

Excellent support, using the feed is a great time saver. Agent was very knowledgable and helpful. Guided me along with patience.

Arnouts Shoes

I've been using this app to send my products from Shopify to Amazon and it works great. The guys in support were very helpful and got my feeds up and running quickly.

magnolialounge

ExportFeed is a great app to use with Shopify, it can connect so many sales channels and all work very well, the customer service is awesome, they are friendly and fix your problem asap, strongly recommend this app.