Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

Lazy Baby

Seems to be working well and the support is 100% helping every time I get stuck. good app would recommend.

boholicious-de

I use this app to import my products from shopify to etsy. The support helped me to do it correctly. It was simple to use this application. Very good support and a helpful app

Shrinika

Excellent service and Rudra was outstanding. He is a great worker and understands about problem and has a awesome working morale. He guided me through step by step, very kind and helpful. Thanks Rudra. SK

Homaroma

Excellent customer service extremely helpful. Data feeds up and working within 5 minutes. Over a 1000 products listed in Etsy within 30 minutes. What more could you ask for.

DaTurtle

Excellent support, using the feed is a great time saver. Agent was very knowledgable and helpful. Guided me along with patience.

Arnouts Shoes

I've been using this app to send my products from Shopify to Amazon and it works great. The guys in support were very helpful and got my feeds up and running quickly.

magnolialounge

ExportFeed is a great app to use with Shopify, it can connect so many sales channels and all work very well, the customer service is awesome, they are friendly and fix your problem asap, strongly recommend this app.

Benn~Burry

This app is simple to use and works great so far. Errors are easy to resolve, and the customer support at ExportFeed.com is great! They can help with any errors that can't be easily fixed on my side, and they're always updating and optimizing their platform so I can feel confident in working with them.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your review and let us know in case of any further concerns and issues. Remember we are just an Email away from you.

Websites by Jamie

This app is exactly what my clients have been looking for I am Shopify Partner I build Shopify Plus stores for my clients and some of them have a large amount of inventory and they need to sell on more than one sales channel.

With the help of Exportfeed, we are able to move product around so much easier to each sales channel like Etsy,eBay, Google.

If you want a one-stop shop than look no further.

There customer support team is 10/10 with live support so you will never be left in the dark.

Thank you Exportfeed team.

PlannerChickDesigns

I am thrilled to have this app to move my 900+ items over to Etsy! Looks like they are making improvements, but what they have now is perfectly suited to do the job! I was a little confused when I started the transfer, but someone was available on webchat right away to walk me through. It's super easy--I'm just an airhead, admittedly. Thanks for the great work, guys!