Etsy & ShareASale Integration

Etsy & ShareASale Integration

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

They charge you based on TOTAL SKUs in your store not what you ACTUALLY use through their app. So not very good at all

October 7, 2020

HI there, as discussed earlier we regret that you are not happy with how you the product count is being done.

We also regret that you found the need to leave a 1 star review because of a different viewpoint which does not in any way is related to the performance of our app.

Here's a brief explanation about the product count:
Exportfeed interacts with Shopify in order to extract the assortment and update any iterations of the assortment ( + / - products, stock count, sold, etc) This is a ongoing process in order to deliver accurate product information to Shopify and third party channels.

This is exactly the reason why product count is leading for subscription prices. A standard followed among APP developers in the Shopify eco system.

Mad Apple Shop

DO NOT USE THIS APP. 100% FALSE ADVERTISING. I downloaded this APP to integrate my shop with Bonanza. If you look in the Ad for this APP above, you will clearly see "Bonanza" on their list of 40+ shops they CLAIM to integrate with. I downloaded the APP and sure enough, there was a link to Bonanza on their main page and I began building product feeds to sync my shop. After spending hours building feeds for each of my categories, I started the migration process and found there was no "upload to Bonanza" button. Instead, the only option was a button labeled: "HOW to upload to Bonanza". OK, so now I'm clicking on their "HOW TO " button and I get sent a page full of dead web links. When clicking on the various links of their "How To" landing page, you will see results that state: "error, no page found". So now I decide to search Youtube and Google for help. hoping that maybe another Shopify user has had experience with this APP. Furthermore, I attempted to contact Exportfeed via their chat and no one was live at that time. After the Youtube and Google searches were unsuccessful I decided to send an email to Exportfeeds tech-support asking for help. This was last Thursday. So after spending hours pulling out my hair, I wondered if I should just abort mission, delete the APP and try another source. But I decided not to act in haste and instead I'd wait for a response from tech support. Well today is Tuesday and I got my response and I was shocked to say the least. I was told "Our APP doesn't support integration with Bonanza". Seriously. They have Bonanza listed above as one of the platforms that their APP supports. They have Bonanza in their list of choices for various integrations once you're inside their APP...but they DON"T SUPPORT BONANZA! How is this even possible? The only thing I can think of is that Exportfeed probably only integrates with a small handful of the platforms listed above and the rest are all just listed to "pad their resume" and allow them to claim that they support 40+ platforms. This id a disgraceful business practice no matter what industry you are in.

The way I look at this is simple, and this applies to people and to companies: either you have integrity or your don't. If they're lying from the beginning about what their product can do, what more do you need to know?

July 24, 2020

Why are you ranting and bringing false accusations to the reviews here? Is this how your clients treat you when they run into something?

Our support informed you about the mismatch with the Bonanza feed requirements and offered to solve this.
Instead of replying them and have a working solution you’re showing frustration what does not gives a subjective view on our app. The app powered by a team who are dedicated to always improve the APP / solution so that our clients are optimally helped.

I hope you will consider this in the future while rating apps in the Appstore.

^Haico

Tropical Fruit Box

This app doesn't work and technical support is incompetent. We gave them a try and after several attempts, orders were not syncing and the feeds were not being sent on a timely manner. This caused a complete mess with duplicate orders and unhappy customers. Save yourself the trouble. They can't get it together.

SKREW

This app was an absolute nightmare! Instead of processing each order so they can be sent to the drop shipper, every order was marked as complete.

If frustration were my only problem with using this software, I’d be ok. But to ruin my Christmas sales, my reputation with Etsy and cost me so much money, this is pathetic.

I did not set time aside during the holidays to babysit and supposed 'automated' system that I was paying for.

Then when I contacted support, they gave me some ridiculously time consuming instructions, which were very confusing. A reputable company would have fixed not only the issue, but also push thru the orders so they could be properly processed. If it were my company, I would have also offered free service for at least a year or tried somehow to find a way to make up for my client's major loss. 5-10 years of free service wouldn't have even made up for my loss.

Never again
Cooch

March 23, 2020

Hello Skrew,

In March we receive a review which is supposed happen during Christmas? Is this a geniune review?
Our support team has reached out to you and no response unfortunately.

If you’re facing difficulties in using the app our team is more then happy to look into it and make sure you’re setup.
But without response and a review which more looks like slander it’s hard to come to a proper solution.

kind regards,

Exportfeed support

Lama Foundation

I write this to save others their time and sanity. Only 1 item uploaded to Etsy and got an error message for everything else, but with no way to figure out what to do. They're overseas so Live Help was always closed and the one time it was open, no response for the 40 min I was on the site. I'm MTN standard time and you can only schedule a session starting at 9:30pm and into the night. I emailed them on a Friday, got a response Monday, sent a follow up question and never got another reply.

The Village Country Store

The Worst. Nobody is ever there to chat, there is not live help. Cancelled a huge amount of sales due incorrect inventory syncing. Deleted the app. amazon has just INFORMED me that my account with them is at risk of deactivation, because my cancellation of orders is at 50%. I had perfect account health with amazon prior to this horrid app. Exportfeed, remove your feeds from my amazon and etsy accounts now!
Your reply to me is a bold face lie. I have all the emails/contacts/my web developer emails, all that helped to straighten out your mess and have reported you to shopify. I will also reach out to Shopify CEO Tobias Lütke. This is not good business and caused me immense downtime, and I still have my amazon on hold trying to clean up your mess! You even renamed my products erroneously causing huge confusion. Apparently you were not using my shopify feed. You must be using some other feed unrelated to my account.

December 13, 2019

Hello Michele,
First of all it we are sad you had a negative experience while exporting your products and syncing your orders. Our support has reached out to you for assistance within hours but you refused our help at that time. Our team will always respond within hours on weekdays or direct during our office hours through Live chat. Sorry to say but it’s not the Exportfeed app what caused your issues but it’s the fact that you submitted products to Amazon both automatic and manually. Of course we’re more then happy to help you setup feeds and automate your order sync.

Best regards, Exportfeed support team.

Automotive Vintage

Absolutely terrible. Does not upload to Etsy as they state it does. No immediate support. Not worth it at all.

March 19, 2019

So you trail our solution on a Saturday late afternoon, run into something and then just decide to rate a 1 star? Why haven't you reached out for help? We have been gladly help you out.

We've been trying to contact you since Sunday, emails are not answered calls are going directly to voicemail and without contacting us your telling support is unavailable?

In case you're genuinely interested in having your products sold on Etsy, we're here to help you through the process of verifying your Etsy seller account, check if your assortment is up to Etsy's requirements as well as generating your feeds.

Slip Stitch Needlecraft

Horrible. Very cumbersome to use. Really slow. Wasted half a day on this. Reeeally bad app. Do not waste your time.. The documentation is not user friendly.

March 17, 2019

Hi there, sorry to read you are not happy with solution. During December - January we had quite some development in place in order to comply with the new Shopify policy.

In case you're still looking into a solution we're happy to help you selling to your desired channels. Our support team is happy to do the configuration and feed generation.

Yark Beds

System is hard to use & navigate plus customer experience is really poor. They take a long time to respond & given the nature of their product, instant replied are required. do not bother installing

May 3, 2019

Hi there, sorry that you feel difficult to use our system but if you give it a try again, you'll find that we've been making improvements in the User Experience aspect. Also, please schedule a demo for the walk-through if you decide to try again. You'll definitely feel a difference after the demo session.

bennodo

Only the operator can upload some products hard. Although variants are displayed in the products, but no more pictures except the main picture.
I was told that they are still working on the Etsy Channel. I find it quite inappropriate to deduct the amount for a whole year for an app that is not ready yet.
The "Premium" support is friendly but that does not help if the promises of the app are not met.
Anyway, I've been trying to upload my products to Etsy for almost a week - with no real success.
The promises on the website of the operator have not been respected !!!
100 bucks in the sand for almost nothing! I can only warn!

May 3, 2019

Hi there,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding the variants, there are limitations in the Etsy API and we've regularly been updating our app as far as their API allows.
As for the images, Etsy allows to upload up to 10 images including the feature image. We had experienced the image upload issue but that has already been solved through the re-upload feature that we've added.
If you'd like, we can help you to upload your products to Etsy during a free demo session also.
Regards