Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

SKREW

This app was an absolute nightmare! Instead of processing each order so they can be sent to the drop shipper, every order was marked as complete.

If frustration were my only problem with using this software, I’d be ok. But to ruin my Christmas sales, my reputation with Etsy and cost me so much money, this is pathetic.

I did not set time aside during the holidays to babysit and supposed 'automated' system that I was paying for.

Then when I contacted support, they gave me some ridiculously time consuming instructions, which were very confusing. A reputable company would have fixed not only the issue, but also push thru the orders so they could be properly processed. If it were my company, I would have also offered free service for at least a year or tried somehow to find a way to make up for my client's major loss. 5-10 years of free service wouldn't have even made up for my loss.

Never again
Cooch

March 23, 2020

Hello Skrew,

In March we receive a review which is supposed happen during Christmas? Is this a geniune review?
Our support team has reached out to you and no response unfortunately.

If you’re facing difficulties in using the app our team is more then happy to look into it and make sure you’re setup.
But without response and a review which more looks like slander it’s hard to come to a proper solution.

kind regards,

Exportfeed support

Lama Foundation

I write this to save others their time and sanity. Only 1 item uploaded to Etsy and got an error message for everything else, but with no way to figure out what to do. They're overseas so Live Help was always closed and the one time it was open, no response for the 40 min I was on the site. I'm MTN standard time and you can only schedule a session starting at 9:30pm and into the night. I emailed them on a Friday, got a response Monday, sent a follow up question and never got another reply.

The Village Country Store

The Worst. Nobody is ever there to chat, there is not live help. Cancelled a huge amount of sales due incorrect inventory syncing. Deleted the app. amazon has just INFORMED me that my account with them is at risk of deactivation, because my cancellation of orders is at 50%. I had perfect account health with amazon prior to this horrid app. Exportfeed, remove your feeds from my amazon and etsy accounts now!
Your reply to me is a bold face lie. I have all the emails/contacts/my web developer emails, all that helped to straighten out your mess and have reported you to shopify. I will also reach out to Shopify CEO Tobias Lütke. This is not good business and caused me immense downtime, and I still have my amazon on hold trying to clean up your mess! You even renamed my products erroneously causing huge confusion. Apparently you were not using my shopify feed. You must be using some other feed unrelated to my account.

December 13, 2019

Hello Michele,
First of all it we are sad you had a negative experience while exporting your products and syncing your orders. Our support has reached out to you for assistance within hours but you refused our help at that time. Our team will always respond within hours on weekdays or direct during our office hours through Live chat. Sorry to say but it’s not the Exportfeed app what caused your issues but it’s the fact that you submitted products to Amazon both automatic and manually. Of course we’re more then happy to help you setup feeds and automate your order sync.

Best regards, Exportfeed support team.

Automotive Vintage

Absolutely terrible. Does not upload to Etsy as they state it does. No immediate support. Not worth it at all.

March 19, 2019

So you trail our solution on a Saturday late afternoon, run into something and then just decide to rate a 1 star? Why haven't you reached out for help? We have been gladly help you out.

We've been trying to contact you since Sunday, emails are not answered calls are going directly to voicemail and without contacting us your telling support is unavailable?

In case you're genuinely interested in having your products sold on Etsy, we're here to help you through the process of verifying your Etsy seller account, check if your assortment is up to Etsy's requirements as well as generating your feeds.

Slip Stitch Needlecraft

Horrible. Very cumbersome to use. Really slow. Wasted half a day on this. Reeeally bad app. Do not waste your time.. The documentation is not user friendly.

March 17, 2019

Hi there, sorry to read you are not happy with solution. During December - January we had quite some development in place in order to comply with the new Shopify policy.

In case you're still looking into a solution we're happy to help you selling to your desired channels. Our support team is happy to do the configuration and feed generation.

Yark Beds

System is hard to use & navigate plus customer experience is really poor. They take a long time to respond & given the nature of their product, instant replied are required. do not bother installing

May 3, 2019

Hi there, sorry that you feel difficult to use our system but if you give it a try again, you'll find that we've been making improvements in the User Experience aspect. Also, please schedule a demo for the walk-through if you decide to try again. You'll definitely feel a difference after the demo session.

bennodo

Only the operator can upload some products hard. Although variants are displayed in the products, but no more pictures except the main picture.
I was told that they are still working on the Etsy Channel. I find it quite inappropriate to deduct the amount for a whole year for an app that is not ready yet.
The "Premium" support is friendly but that does not help if the promises of the app are not met.
Anyway, I've been trying to upload my products to Etsy for almost a week - with no real success.
The promises on the website of the operator have not been respected !!!
100 bucks in the sand for almost nothing! I can only warn!

Hi there,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding the variants, there are limitations in the Etsy API and we've regularly been updating our app as far as their API allows.
As for the images, Etsy allows to upload up to 10 images including the feature image. We had experienced the image upload issue but that has already been solved through the re-upload feature that we've added.
If you'd like, we can help you to upload your products to Etsy during a free demo session also.
Regards

Phyllis Fashion

There's always error with something or AWS missing even though it has been entered. Not a for beginners..

Hi there,

As Amazon had changed the Marketplace connection requirements, we were implementing the new way as required by Amazon. This probably caused the inconvenience for you. However, the app is now ready to upload products to most of the Amazon Marketplaces.
We've also improved the user interface to make our app more intuitive but if you need help, our support team is always ready to help you through a personalized demo session.

Freolic

The support is not responding, the service is very poor. I would not recommend.

Vista Shops

This feed is great if you have all the time in the world after 12 am USA time to chat with there support and make it all work. Then repeat this every time you access the feed if you are that person then go for it otherwise stay 10 miles away to save the hassle. Pathetic is not fitting here that is what this feed provider is

Previous 1