Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

TRUVAL

I needed a way to get Shopify items into Etsy, HOWEVER, I have many custom attributes (metafields) that are not standard in Shopify.

Finding an app that can map my custom attributes to Etsy is not easy, there are only about two, maybe 3 at a normal price range that offer this.

I tried them all and decided on this one for one main reason, the support was very quick to reply and resolve any issues. Others would take three to 5 days just to reply. If your a business owner like me you know time is money.

The app is not perfect but they demonstrated to me that they are committed to helping customers, after all, setting this stuff up is not easy for most people and you likely will need help, no matter which app you use.

They also told me that a new upcoming release will auto update any changes from Shopify to Etsy and I think that is a fantastic add on.

Steve Madar - Get Better Clicks
Steve@getbetterclicks.com

UPDATE 4/6/20
Perhaps they have gotten very busy and cant handle the work, I dont know what happened. This can be a great app but if you have trouble and need support, that can be hard. I have many issues:
- not syncing new items from shopify to etsy
- not removing sold or items with zero quantity out of etsy.

I have asked support about this multiple times and it goes nowhere, very disappointing, for now. The whole point of this app is the ability to sync!

The Print Emporium

Sadly no help from their team , on how to use this for Amazon AU. Several messages to their team - and no real help. I contacted Amazon seller support, and they couldnt get it to work either. So will need to delete and look elsewhere which is a shame..

January 27, 2020

We're sorry you have not been able to contact us straight away on a live chat session. We've tried to outreach you on multiple occasions through email and phone but unfortunately we haven't heard from you back. We're happy to help you list and sync with Amazon AU.

Vintage MC

I'm looking for an app to automate cross listing items to etsy. This app is pretty bad. The first upload was clumsy but it did get everything over to etsy. Everything was mis-categorized so I had to go manually change the age of the others. But after that initial upload, nothing updated. It's a terrible interface and doesn't seem to even update anyway.

Update: They have reached out me to try to update things to work better so I am trying it again and will update my review.

SevenCarat

Shopify _ Amazon upload doesn't work, support chat is not responding, email support will respond after 48 hours. This app is a waste of time...

Bike Pretty

I picked this app based on the promise of inventory syncing across Etsy and Shopify. That is not one of the features of this app, despite what the friendly customer service rep told me. I am uninstalling.

Safety Spot

Caution - despite how it is advertised - you can only sync listings that you create from inside of the app itself. The help chat confirmed that is it not actually possible to sync quantities from an existing Shopify listing to an existing Etsy listing (for the same product). Customer service only solution was to recreate all my listings and not use my existing Etsy listings (so I would lose sales history and SEO).
Also heads up - their website pricing has different pricing for Woocommerce vs Shopify, so make sure you look at the right one.

EDITED: The developer did try and offer to remedy and help.

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your review.
As our support team mentioned, the products you have listed without using our app cannot be synced as of now. This functionality for Etsy will be available in the next update which should take around 2 weeks.
Also, about the false advertisement that you mentioned, we assume that you got confused with the pricing plan of WooCommerce packages on our site. If you're looking to use the WooCommerce plugins, we can provide you on the price listed on our website.
We welcome you and will offer our help you list your products on Etsy and other marketplaces.