ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy

by Exportfeed.com

One integration to sync, manage & sell on Amazon, Etsy & more

Yacht Merch

Just signed up to the Export Feed app. I looked at others and found this was perfect for me... now... and in the future with other feeds as I need.

Arpan (Customer Service) talked me through the whole set up... It was so easy. I will now work through it and get all my products up on Etsy.

This will certainly save me so much time... days just to upload but also the ability to change info in 1 place and have it automatically update in the other! The time to learn was about 10 minutes which is way shorter than the time needed to manually do 1 product. In one short setup, I can do all my catalogue and get on with the important things.

Thank you Arpan and Export Feed!

Mighty Armory

We really appreciated the help from the support team. Thank You So Much!!!!!, we recommend this app.

GLAMBAE FASHION

Amazing customer service, representatives were extremely patient and walked through the steps with me every step of the way.

Napkins2go

This app is a great tool for advancing my shopping channels. The support staff is helpful and patient. Was able to receive both phone, email and live chat.

Moleo USA

The support team is very proffesional and helpful. We are really satisfied using this solution. We can recommend

Lazy Baby

Seems to be working well and the support is 100% helping every time I get stuck. good app would recommend.

boholicious-de

I use this app to import my products from shopify to etsy. The support helped me to do it correctly. It was simple to use this application. Very good support and a helpful app

Shrinika

Excellent service and Rudra was outstanding. He is a great worker and understands about problem and has a awesome working morale. He guided me through step by step, very kind and helpful. Thanks Rudra. SK

Homaroma

Excellent customer service extremely helpful. Data feeds up and working within 5 minutes. Over a 1000 products listed in Etsy within 30 minutes. What more could you ask for.

DaTurtle

Excellent support, using the feed is a great time saver. Agent was very knowledgable and helpful. Guided me along with patience.

Previous 1 3