Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

Etsy, Amazon & 40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

Proper Patriot

The service provided by Arpan who is the Customer Happiness Executive for ExportFeed was truly world-class. Over the weekend, I ran into some sort of coding error where the ExportFeed app was not receiving the sales communications from Etsy to send triggers of the sale to my Shopify account properly. Arapan and his developing team took immediate action and worked diligently over 2 days keeping consistent communication through email and the Facebook Messenger App with me every step of the way to fix the problem. His customer service and the overall experience was a delight during a very stressful time for our business. ExportFeed went above and beyond my expectations and I can see why this is the go to app and best solution! My problems are fixed and I can now sell with flawless integration and no worries whatsoever knowing I have a stellar support team awaiting if an issue arises. Thank you ExportFeed!!

BataCharly

Great support, for any issue you meet, they are just there to sort it out! They don't count time, Listing is easy and fast. I highly recommend it.

jivajiva

Very happy with this app will use it all the time.
It help to list in many different Markets with very friendly and helpful customer support , I recommend this app to all,

WatchThis.store

Excellent customer service helping get linked to Esty. Super friendly and fast. Great help to me. A must use with any Shopify store.

Planet Desert

This is a great app that helped me export all my products from my Shopify store to Amazon. there is a small learning curve but they have great customer service by chat, they were able to solve all my issues and stayed with me to answer all my questions. so if you encounter this app a little bit complicated at the beginning, don't give up they will help you to solve any issues

Mark T.

Sheer Faces

Great app. Good customer support. They stayed on the chat with me from 2:45 AM - almost 6:30 AM! I works great. I would recommend this app.

SpiritbeadNW

The agents are great. They are beyond helpful. They will work with you until everything works perfectly. A wonderful application and very cost effective

They were great with working with me on my Etsy feed

Shira Jewellery

Excellent App. I had a few problems getting up and running but the live chat support was excellent. Solved my issues immediately and assisted me with getting my ETSY feeds set up. Have upgraded to the premium version and everything running smoothly.

KYA swim

Needed to create a datafeed from Shopify to ShareAsale and they helped me do just that. Chat was fast and easy. My first upload to ShareAsale and we will see how accurate the upload is.

Kings Cranium

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5