Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants

by Exportfeed.com

Sync Google Shopping, Facebook, ShareASale, AWIN & 40+ Others

FuturePPE

Great App, with Great Customer Service. Helped me sync my ShareASale, and Etsy accounts. Helped expand our companies, markets, to sell through more sake channels, with relative ease. Working on adding additional channels.

Nippon Village Shop

I would highly recommend Exportfeed! I use it daily to sync and manage my Shopify and Etsy store. Since the beginning, Kabin and his team has been incredibly supportive and available to answer any questions that I had. Their customer support is top-knotch. You can tell they about their customers and are dedicated to keep making their product even better. I look forward to keep using their app. Thanks Kabin and the ExportFeed team!

SneakerPutt

Arpan was absolutely phenomenal with walking me through multiple aspects of the ExportFeed integration from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop. Honestly the best over-the-phone/video support I've ever received for my online business. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

NIPPON 4 REAL ™

I was desperately searching for app that integrates Etsy with Shopify.
And this app is perfect. It does everything you need and the support is awesome. They are always ready to help and give you suggestions.
Definitely the best app if you use Etsy and Shopify!

Maison De Mode

ExportFeed worked perfectly for our needs. It was very simple to set up a ShareASale data feed based on our Shopify collections. We even set up FTP easily with assistance from their very helpful customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up a ShareASale data feed.

Trestina

An app worth considering. Support team very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend them and their app.

Little Angel Paw

I have been useing this app for a while now and it makes my life tons easier. I had a few issues here and there but these guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced. Chat, video-call, screenshare, you name it.
100% recommended!

Fabfunkyshop

I've been using this app, exportfeed, for about a year now and it made my integration with ETSY almost flawless. I've integrated also with Amazon and Bonanza. No complaints thus far. So now with the real time syncing, it's definitely a must have tool in your ecom arsenal.

KittyCorner Boutique

Exportfeed has worked pretty flawlessly to get my Shopify items to sync with my Etsy store. When I had one issue of it not syncing correctly I reached out and they fixed it very quickly. I definitely recommend this app!

Chi-ki Jewellery

Much easier to use than other apps that do similar things. Had real problems with a different app, so was pleases I found this. Support has been very helpful too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7