Order&Inventory sync Etsy™
Automatically sync Shopify orders and products to Etsy™ marketplace, including variations in real-time. Send multiple images tags also!
Direct FTP upload - ShareASale
Sync to ShareASale on auto-pilot. Simply share your FTP details and we will directly upload your products to ShareASale in a timely manner.
Sell products on 40+ merchants
Don’t just stop with Amazon & Etsy™. Create product feeds to sell on 40+ other sales channels. Optimize product information and grow sales.
About Etsy,ShareASale &40+ Merchants
Sell your products on sales channels like Amazon, Etsy, Google, Facebook, eBay, & more
Make eCommerce promotion efforts effective - Manage listings with ExportFeed
- List products on 40+ marketplaces, CSEs, & affiliate platforms
- Upload products directly to Amazon*, Etsy & Google Merchant
- Get reports for product listing errors & simple resolution tips
- Make changes in the shop & auto-reflect on the marketplaces
- Get feeds in channel-specific feed formats like XML, TXT, CSV, etc
- You keep all the sales revenue; We don't ask for commission
- Get help when you need through a one-on-one consultation
- Sync 50 parent products with unlimited variations with Etsy in Trial plan *Advance order management: ship orders while tracking shipping
eCommerce market is tough & we don't expect it to get any easier. So, we recommend you add promising sales channels for the best ROI. More channels you add, more exposure a product gets - ensuring increased sales!
Manage products on multiple sales channels
Change the product info in your shop & get them updated in sales channels conveniently! ExportFeed syncs your products daily. It’s a central control for your products on all sales channels.
Few of the 40+ sales channels
- ...and more
Reasons to start using "ExportFeed for Amazon & Etsy"
Saves your time & effort
ExportFeed can be installed within minutes. Also, you don’t need to sweat over mapping categories, attributes, editing titles in bulk or other operations. No more time-consuming & error-prone process!
Simple & easy to use
ExportFeed simplifies the process of creating feeds and listing products. You can create feeds & customize product information easily using an intuitive user interface.
Provide updated product information to your customers in all the sales channels. This increases your product performance in the sales channels. You can reach more potential customers & attract more conversions to increase your ROI.
Responsive & timely support
When you need to create, optimize or manage feed better, contact our friendly support team & get the best solution to your queries.
Other Interesting Benefits of ExportFeed
- Intuitive user interface - Forget technical skills *Mobile-responsive experience *Seller friendly templates - few clicks setup
- Include product variations & custom attributes
- Automatically update products on ShareASale using FTP
- Schedule in ExportFeed to keep merchants updated
- Grant feed access to merchants through URL or file upload
- Authorize our MWS Developer account to enable sync for Amazon Marketplaces [North American and European Marketplaces]
Ready to Start?
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Supports up to 5000 SKUs
Etsy Order Limit - 3,000
One-time FREE setup
Order& Inventory sync– Real-Time
Email and Phone Support
Supports up to 20,000 SKUs
Etsy Order Limit - 9,000
2-time FREE setup
Order& Inventory sync – Real-Time
Email and Phone Support
Supports up to 100,000 SKUs
Etsy Order Limit 14,000
3-time FREE setup
Order & Inventory sync– Real-Time
Metafield sync support
Supports over 100,000SKUs
Unlimited Etsy Orders
5-time FREE setup
Order & Inventory sync–Real-Time
Metafield sync support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Little Angel Paw
I have been useing this app for a while now and it makes my life tons easier. I had a few issues here and there but these guys have the most amazing support I have ever experienced. Chat, video-call, screenshare, you name it.
My Picks for You
I've just started using exportfeed in the last couple of months. I'm very impressed with their customer support: timely, helpful, and creative. They were very willing to support and help me with their app. as I'm trying to expand my store platforms. I purchased it for FB shop and Bonanza. As has been stated previously, the Bonanza interface is not available now, however, this is the first FB shop feed that I've used that wasn't nightmarish--the last two erased my current FB shop, put in a new in instead with click out--not what I wanted--this app. will put your products right into an existing store on FB and not touch anything there. YAY! I can't speak to the other platforms, but for the one I'm using it seems quite intuitive and it will make it easy for me to keep my store inventory updated as it should--most importantly, my customers can check out on FB--which is very important whereas they are waiving selling fees over there for a few month. Good app; easy to use, and great customer service from the team!
I've been using this app, exportfeed, for about a year now and it made my integration with ETSY almost flawless. I've integrated also with Amazon and Bonanza. No complaints thus far. So now with the real time syncing, it's definitely a must have tool in your ecom arsenal.