Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Wetsuit Warehouse

Service received was outstanding and highly recommended.

Poorboysupplements

Our migration went smoothly from Volusion to Shopify. A great overall experience from Cart2Cart.

Medstockmedical Com

ive been with volusion for years...finally switching over to shopify, and this app IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD....i got quotes for thousands of dollars...and this app did it faster and much less expensive.

WISH THEY HAD A 6 STAR OPTION!

Mono Creators Network

Happy that we have used this tool, could do a proper and smooth migration of all our existing products and even customer/orders.

Champagne Gallery Gifts

Great app. We recommend it for all our clients.
www.eChic.com.au

Lollypopkids

I contacted Cart2Cart's help desk (direct chat) and had my questions answered very quickly and very politely. I feel much more confident now with my decision to use Cart2Cart to do the data migration from my existing website to Shopify. I was recommended to Cart2Cart for Shopify Migration by a trusted friend and I will definitely recommend them also to anyone looking to migrate. Moving website providers has been a source of stress for me and at least this is one less thing to worry about.

Raymat

Good and safe to use - very much satisfied - highly recommended and approved.

Indygojunction

This Shopify Migration App worked great to migrate our store from Volusion to Shopify! It transferred over all product descriptions, photos, categories, etc. seamlessly. It's very easy to use, and the instructions are very easy to follow. Considering the amount of information that we needed transferred, it did not take as long as we had expected.

We did an initial transfer to test out how things would look and how everything would function. It worked great! We purchased insurance with our migration so that we could re-migrate once our shop was closer to being ready to push live, and customer service has been AMAZING in our requests necessary with our remigration. They are very responsive, very informative, and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this service if you are looking to transfer your eCommerce site. Everything has been great! Thank you!!

Blackopstoys 2

I have to say, Cart2Cart, and specifically Maryana, exceeded my expectations. Was it an easy migration? No, it wasn't and even though I stopped and started it twice and it wasn't working and it was taking a long time, Maryana kept emailing asking for a chance to make it right.

We went over the migration, the issues and how to fix them and started again.

The brilliant part was that after that planning, it was done in just over 24 hours and everything looked great. My store is fully migrated and online and that wouldn't be the case if they hadn't emailed and asked for a chance to do it again. I'm so glad that I didn't dismiss the opportunity just because I was frustrated.

As store owners we put our livelihoods in the hands of companies to help us and moving the 16500+ products I had on my old store to Shopify was a huge undertaking. Cart2Cart did the job, they worked with me and they didn't give up.

Thanks!

Tactical Baby Gear

We used this app to migrate over from Volusion to Shopify. All customer and order details were moved over without issue. However, when I linked up my order history with Stitch Labs for reporting and inventory tracking, I discovered that the order history from Volusion would not be able to sync with Stitch due to the way the information was migrated. Not a big deal as my main concern was having access to past order details for customer service related issues, but it would have been nice to not have my sales history for reporting purposes start from scratch.