Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

CBD360 Europa

Ho utilizzato questa app ma parecchie cose sono da migliorare. Il passaggio da Woocommerce a Shopify ha necessitato il lavoro di due giorni del supporto. In ogni caso la trovo molto costosa e troppo rigida e non ti fa risparmiare tanto tempo piuttosto che utilizzare dei plugin che fanno le stesse cose e costano meno se hai piu' lavori da trasferire

July 6, 2020

We are extremely sorry that you aren't completely satisfied with your Cart2Cart experience. Unfortunately, the service cannot cover all the possible customizations a store might feature, and that is why the Support team sometimes needs to step in,

Thank you for the review. We will do our best to improve the service so that Cart2Cart not only meets but exceeds our customers' expectations.

WA-2! Coffee Services

We used this app to migrate all of our data from one instance of shopify that was owned by an IT provider to another that we control. Our business hostory is incredibly important and we tasked Cart2Cart with the job - they were amazing from start to finish! Follow ups, test migrations and repeat migrations in case something wasn't right the first time. I highly recommend using the Cart2Cart app and we are grateful we found them to help us in this task.

rocknsocks_shop

I used this app to migrate my magento store to shopify. They offer real time helpful customer service and were able to talk me through the steps. I am not a developer, so this was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to transfer large amounts of data from store to store. $

Regional Home Care

Cart2Cart is a great, affordable service with a dedicated account manager to help you with your migration. We used them to move a Woo Commerce store to Shopify Plus and it went flawlessly. A tremendous time a money saving experience, highly recommend using them.

www.greatlakeshornworm.com

I've used Cart2Cart multiple times and they have been by far the biggest time and money saving tool ever. Thanks to them, I've been able to focus on the other tasks to get the site perfect for our clients so that the migration can be put into the back of my mind!

Civil Liberties Bottled Offerings

Absolutely Awful,

Used this service to minimize my migration work for a Wix store, Migration was painful and required support. This was a fresh Shopify store with no other Apps installed. Then every previous customer emailed a re-confirmation email. Car2Cart store took no responsibility (I didn't email them!) and was incredibly unhelpful, offered no refund. This created twice the amount of work I was trying to avoid.

But I've been offered %50 off the next time I need my workflow ruined...

May 8, 2020

Hello,
Please, accept out sincere apologies regarding your unpleasant experience with Cart2Cart Store Migration App. We'll do our best to offer you an optimal way of resolving the problem. Feel free to contact us any time.

Regards,
Cart2Cart Team

AIM'N SE

I really got amazed over the apps functionalities. It helped us save tons of hours when migrating from Magento 2 to Shopify Plus. I did pay for the full service migration and Oleskander which helped me gave excellent service!

That'so Italy

I have been using Cart2Cart for all my client's migration and I recommend it all the way. The support team is always there to give you all the ressources you need. They reply in less than 60 seconds, solve your issue in a minute. The app is easy to use, very clear to configure and guides you through your migration.

La Poma d'Eva

I've been using Cart2Cart migration services to move from a Magento 1 instance into Shopify. I've experience migrating other platforms and especially Magento upgrades and this has been by far the easiest platform migration performed. Everything is migrated perfectly, images, configurable items, images on descriptions, items, orders, customers etc... completed in less than 40" with a decent cost for the quality provided. The support is taking care of all customer issues, thanks Alvin for all your help!

K-Chill Direct

From Shopify to Woo migration a huge time saver for large stores. The functionality with logging in and managing account isn't so straightforward but overall the migrations are done easily.