Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

rocknsocks_shop

I used this app to migrate my magento store to shopify. They offer real time helpful customer service and were able to talk me through the steps. I am not a developer, so this was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to transfer large amounts of data from store to store. $

Regional Home Care

Cart2Cart is a great, affordable service with a dedicated account manager to help you with your migration. We used them to move a Woo Commerce store to Shopify Plus and it went flawlessly. A tremendous time a money saving experience, highly recommend using them.

www.greatlakeshornworm.com

I've used Cart2Cart multiple times and they have been by far the biggest time and money saving tool ever. Thanks to them, I've been able to focus on the other tasks to get the site perfect for our clients so that the migration can be put into the back of my mind!

AIM'N SE

I really got amazed over the apps functionalities. It helped us save tons of hours when migrating from Magento 2 to Shopify Plus. I did pay for the full service migration and Oleskander which helped me gave excellent service!

That'so Italy

I have been using Cart2Cart for all my client's migration and I recommend it all the way. The support team is always there to give you all the ressources you need. They reply in less than 60 seconds, solve your issue in a minute. The app is easy to use, very clear to configure and guides you through your migration.

La Poma d'Eva

I've been using Cart2Cart migration services to move from a Magento 1 instance into Shopify. I've experience migrating other platforms and especially Magento upgrades and this has been by far the easiest platform migration performed. Everything is migrated perfectly, images, configurable items, images on descriptions, items, orders, customers etc... completed in less than 40" with a decent cost for the quality provided. The support is taking care of all customer issues, thanks Alvin for all your help!

K-Chill Direct

From Shopify to Woo migration a huge time saver for large stores. The functionality with logging in and managing account isn't so straightforward but overall the migrations are done easily.

Heritage Building Centre

100% recommend this app. Has really helped, have spent over 10 hours trying multiple different apps that caused me issues. Get onto cart2cart and save time!

JL Motoring

Superb experience. We had issues with our migration which is most likely linked to the old system we were using. We were quickly helped and after a short period of time, had our migration completed

Somethin' Special Shop

I had a pretty big project moving from Volusion to Shopify and Cart2Cart was the perfect solution to help me out with this. They were prompt and responsive and I'm so glad I used their services.
Sue @ somethinspecial.com