Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Wychbury Ave Soap

After the transfer my images were not available for use independently of their product listing. I cannot use an existing image on another product. I will have to re-upload all images to actually have them in the system. All images for theme and design elements are also not included. Every image for my website will have to be uploaded manually. Subscribers are also not included in the transfer so you will lose all of your subscriber information. If a customer has created an account, it will no longer exist. Double check all of your links and data because the transfer does not work as well as it claims. It would be easier and save you time and money to just do everything manually to ensure that you have all of your data and that everything works correctly. This is a relatively useless app.

August 10, 2020

We are extremely sorry you've found your migration far from being satisfactory. We are working hard to provide the widest scope of the migrated data types, yet API restrictions of the platforms don't allow Cart2Cart to migrate design and theme elements, as well as images that aren't connected to any of the products.
We list the data types that can be migrated on the product page here - https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/wix-to-shopify-migration, and we also encourage our customers to try the free Demo migration to see how the service will work for their particular case.

Our Support Team is ready to assist with your migration issues, but they need your permission to investigate the case. Could you please provide the examples of the missing images using this link https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/contact-us
We hope we will be able to improve your migration results.

Civil Liberties Bottled Offerings

Absolutely Awful,

Used this service to minimize my migration work for a Wix store, Migration was painful and required support. This was a fresh Shopify store with no other Apps installed. Then every previous customer emailed a re-confirmation email. Car2Cart store took no responsibility (I didn't email them!) and was incredibly unhelpful, offered no refund. This created twice the amount of work I was trying to avoid.

But I've been offered %50 off the next time I need my workflow ruined...

May 8, 2020

Hello,
Please, accept out sincere apologies regarding your unpleasant experience with Cart2Cart Store Migration App. We'll do our best to offer you an optimal way of resolving the problem. Feel free to contact us any time.

Regards,

Holistic Thingz

Ive been trying to transfer my information, the Technicians are NEVER there, they can't transfer without the technicians, I live in Canada and by the time I wake up the technicians are out of the office, and by the time I sleep they aren't there yet. They have all these employees but no one that can actually help you with the migration.

September 30, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the delays with your migration. It is completely our fault that we failed to inform you about the timing - customized migrations require a lot more time than the automated ones.

Let us assure you that our technicians are working on your migration and will go above and beyond to meet all your migration requirements in the shortest possible time, in spite of the time differences.

Fountain Alley BodyCare

NEVER would I use this again. I give one star just because their pre purchase sales ability is very good! There is so much work to do after they HAVE YOU do the migration. Customer service was delayed emails, and the time I made a lady speak to me and struggled to understand her, it was no help. They wanted MORE money, and it took everything over in a jumbled mess.

August 13, 2019

Please accept our apologies about this situation with your migration. We are extremely sorry about the delays and are ready to fix the issues with your data that has not been moved over correctly as fast as possible.

However, without the examples, our techs won't be able to find the reason for this issue.

Our support team has contacted you about this problem, so if you could point out to them what entities you're not happy with, it would help speed up the resolution.

Japanconnect Store

Still 0 Star.
The migration service is poor.
I'm try the full migration but I just lost my time. the synchronization sistem is too much Bad
And Now I just need my Refund by my add fund but they don't give it to me.

UPDATE
They starting refund process AFTER 2 WEEKS. And they is SO ANOING because I’m just want my Refund and they still saying many times

“ We will be able to add $50 to your Cart2Cart account, if you change the review in Shopify. It is very important for us.”

Really they Don't care about CUSTOMERS and a GOOD Quality Service.

June 24, 2019

Hi there!

Please, accept our apologies about your migration outcome. We are extremely sorry to hear that it didn't work out as expected, and have already provided a refund for it.

Thank you for trying Cart2Cart. We hope next time it will be a satisfying experience.

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

POOR order migration service
While it was importing, It was stopped at certain period, and requested to run again. they did send all customer and text message notification turned ON
and all the customers got tons of email and order confirmation text messages....some customers were received text messages for few hours

This was DISASTER !!!!

April 3, 2019

We totally understand your frustration, and apologise for the situation with unwanted messages for your clients.

Unfortunately, our technical engineers couldn't help it, since the situation has been caused by the specific setting of the "Shopify Flow" plugin installed on your Shopify store.

Our support team has emailed to you the details showing how to disable the setting to stop the notifications.

Best regards,

wilddiesel

I have to update my review, this app transferred the products over with the pictures and descriptions. But seems to have caused a lot of issues. Redirects are not proper, titles/descriptions now have utf decoding issues. Pay for the basic features and plan on doing all of the labor intensive stuff by hand.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review! We work hard to deliver the best experience possible to each customer.

Best regards,

Posh Baby

I've used them twice now. The first time was 6+ years ago and I forgot why I should not use them. Both times with HUGE headaches! I will never use again. I migrated almost a month ago, I'm still missing orders as well as many URL redirects were broken, items and URLs had duplicates. I have many upset customers trying to buy off a registry what takes them to a 404 page. All you will ever get is: "I have put the highest priority to this task and ask techs to work on it first thing tomorrow", then you wait, then you will get an email asking for "examples" of the issues, which they already have, but because they are in Russia, it will take 24 hours for you to hear back, if at all, and then it will be with another question, to which they have the answer. Like I said, missing order and still NOTHING from them except . . . the highest priority etc. You never hear from them to even know what the status is. Use another company, or find a guru to do it for you. Save yourself the headache.

HATNPATCH

Poor. The estimate for the migration was 31 hours, we have just over 11,000 products and 10,800 customer files and it took 8 DAYS!!! We were given excuse after excuse for the delays like we were 'Trial' customers, which we were NOT, we were paid, blaming Shopify for limiting the API connections, which Shopify stated they don't, MULTIPLE TIMES but finally done. We also have many items incomplete that we are correcting. We did take the insurance for the re-migration but can't wait another 8 days, we are still working to reconstruct the ones with missing information which has pushed back our re-opening of the site by 3 weeks. They need to get their stuff together and give accurate time estimates. Also, their support sucks, if you email them they 'normally' respond in 24 or more hours. Buyer Beware!

Kurtis Tice Auto

Didn't swap variants over. Lost a lot of profits. Due to variants pricing. All options with variants basically had to redo over. Highly Suggest not doing if you have variants!

Previous 1 3 4