Recensioner (245)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 18 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 juli 2024

The app boasts a straightforward design, making it easy to navigate even for non-technical users. Setting up the migration process is relatively painless.

Wood Working Shop
5 dagar användning av appen
9 maj 2024

si nous somme ici c'est pour avoir quelque chose , argent ,depuis que j'ai instalé cette application je ne vois pas quelque chose changer dans ma boutique. Je me dit que je dois apprendre mais qui m'enseigne? Si vous m'aidez à avoir de l'argent c'est là que je peux vous payer. Soit vous faites le travail ou vous me montrez comment le faire.

Pablo Création
Côte d’Ivoire
27 dagar användning av appen
9 juli 2024

Cart2Cart is a game-changer for Shopify migrations. I switched from Woo, and the app flawlessly transferred all my products, categories, and customer information. It's a must-have tool for seamless transitions. Thanks for the help!

My Store
Ukraina
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
5 september 2023

Switching from open cart to Shopify was made stress free with cart2cart. Their accuracy in migrating my product data is impressive.

Wunderliq Tech
6 månader användning av appen
31 augusti 2023

Cart2cart’s migration tool was incredibly user-friendly. I had my Magento store transferred to Shopify within hours without any hiccups

Les Trésors de Stella
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
31 augusti 2023

Cart2cart is the real deal! They handled my pretashop to Shopify migration impeccably. Will definitely consider their service for future project

My Store
17 dagar användning av appen
14 maj 2018

Olek and the team were so helpful during our transition. We experienced great communication and very knowledgeable service. Thank you for providing us with the perfect app for migrating platforms!

Gb72
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
24 april 2023

Amazing experience! Was skeptical at first for use on a complex Shopify to Wordpress migration boasting more than 10K products and 20K images. Any and all concerns were quickly forgotten. We migrated images, orders, customers, products, pages, posts, discounts, categories, and tags flawlessly. What minor issues I did encounter were addressed in hours by the fantastic support team. Upsell recomendations were valuable and context relavent. Would not have been aware of or purchased without critical feedback from the sales staff. HIGHLY recommended!

BTG Auburn
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
18 oktober 2018

Loved this app! You saved me a week of work in just one hour. Chat support was also excellent. Thank you!

Forest Bags
Australien
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
20 februari 2018

Intuitive and a supportive help desk.

Little Bedoo