Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Luxurious Wedding Decor

Migrated over from Big Cartel with no problems. I had some questions and customer service was excellent and walked me through everything with ease.
Luxurious Wedding Decor .com

Shop Horne

Due to huge database and large number of custom migration requests, we didn't use the app (although I have used before very successfully) - instead we used Magnetic One's premium migration service. It took a long time to get everything done, but eventually all items we needed were migrated over successfully which saved many hundreds of hours of uploading. Price for the service was very good. If you are migrating to Shopify I would definitely recommend this service.

Frankenmuth Fudge Kitchen

Fantastic App. We migrated from Volusion to Shopify with no problems. Customer Accounts, Inventory, Sales Orders...everything was transferred over.

The only quirk we had was that passwords didn't transfer over (I'm sure this is a security issue and I have no problem with it at all). The solution was to just send out a mass e-mail to all of our customers asking them to reset their password. Once they reset their password they would still have their shipping information saved as well as the list of their previous orders.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP...but like any migration process be sure you research & make sure you are doing it the correct way so there are no issues. You can't blame a vendor for a user mistake :)

Milsigdirect

Second time using cart2cart for a site migration. Setup is relatively simple.

I'm only migrating customers and order data, not products, but the transition seems to be pretty seamless as long as you've paid attention while setting up the migration.

Without a doubt, this has saved me a little over a week of work within a few hours. Money well spent, and the support is super responsive.

Bili Napo

“Brilliant job and Outstanding work! This is truly above and beyond. We are thrilled to have Cart2Cart on our migration and this is exactly why we need someone like you. This is superb! I had no idea an outcome could look this good. To be honest, when we started the project I wasn’t sure we could pull this off but you certainly did it and did it well. We are so fortunate to have an innovator like Cart2Cart on our migration. This is so great I think others could benefit from learning about it. Can I share your work at our team meeting/with my peers/with my boss, etc.? You set a high bar with this one. This showcases you are a role model and leader in this field. You have done an amazing job and we really appreciate your work!”

Test Store Go 2201

Oleksander Yablonskyy and the team have been superb, they have had great communication and they provide a perfect service. we had a bi-spoke migration done to shopify and it was worth every penny! i highly recommend them.

The Are

It works very well from Prestashop to Shopify. Congratulations.

Lilacandwhite

Oleksander has been great so far in coming back to me with queries I have. I hope he continues to be helpful during my migration process.

Wetsuit Warehouse

Service received was outstanding and highly recommended.

Poorboysupplements

Our migration went smoothly from Volusion to Shopify. A great overall experience from Cart2Cart.