Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App | Reviews

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Shopguaranteeit

Great app ! They Offered a Custom Solution for the problems i had.

Thanks

Elevate Your Sole Shoe Shop

I had a great experience with Oleksander and the team. They answered my questions promptly and without hesitation. I'd certainly use them again.

Windriderinternational

Super easy to do. Relatively low cost compared to do it via other methods.

Af House Jewelry

I had a very pleasant experience with Migration. The staff are all sincere and hard work to find solutions!

Little Bedoo

Intuitive and a supportive help desk.

Old Skool Hooligans

I migrated 13000 products from Magento to Shopify and it worked extremely well. Just a bit of fettling once migrated. I'm more than happy with the service.

Graced By Grit

The staff was very helpful and made sure that everything was migrated successfully. I was very impressed with the thoroughness and availability of the staff. Every time I had a question it as answered within one business day, and they were available for informational calls as well.

Goat Milk Stuff

We migrated a large x-cart site to shopify. This was the only app that could help us migrate hundreds of thousands of orders and customers. They were extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They answered my questions quickly and accurately. The initial migration went smoothly with no errors. The final migration at launch (to bring in the newest orders and customers) went equally as well. Data security was also handled to my satisfaction. Definitely would recommend this app.

Maplelea Store

Support was always available (migration from Magento) and they were very helpful with the whole process. Would recommend.

Missbellauk

My experience with Migration for Shopify was positive. I was explained about the prerequisites and peculiarities for my migration from Magneto to Shopify in a detailed manner. The app is very easy to use. The migration was smooth.