Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Ultra Paws

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!! Worst customer service I've ever had. They completely ignored what I said and did the exact opposite of what I wanted. Also they never reply in time and when they do reply, like I mentioned before, they just completely ignore your request and try to take your money in every way possible. This app has caused me so much trouble and they never even offer me a solution. Good luck getting your money back if the app doesn't do what you want. You really should read all the negative reviews before you even consider this app.

Www Usaoptfashion Com

This app is useless. Be careful to use.

First of all, it will erase all of your previous SEO work. And they never tell you that. Then, after migration, you still need to rewrite/reformat all the descriptions of each item because they are totally different formats from two platforms. Again, they never tell you this. Third, during/after migration, it will generate a lot of useless emails/pages.

In a word, it's better to do the website again by yourself. It's very fast. This app cost me over $160, and useless.

Nancy Rose Performance

Not for us. Seemed like it would work well to migrate standard attributes, but for payment - which takes place on their platform - they asked for a official photo id (passport / drivers license) and copy of a credit card -- not sure why this is so invasive, we passed on sending this information overseas.

Craftyanne

I needed to import less than 40 products but was given an error that my host had blocked their IP address. They then said I would need a custom migration which which start at $299.,,

Offer Space

Completely ruined our non-migrated data. Most of our pages and collection were completely deleted despite indicating to not migrate them. Don't use.

Lonesome Pine Quilts

oh my goodness. I called with a questions and the guy was so rude. He told me he only answered questions about pre-enrollment. That other questions needed to be handled with chat. Of course I had already tried that avenue and didn't recieve any communication for 25 minutes.CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!

Chunkabuns

was not an easy task and was expensive. Many items were missing after the migration and the "tags" and "collections" were completely messed up. It took DAYS to edit the products to get everything right. And there were a bunch of add ons needed so it cost almost $400 and for that price it should have been pretty clean but it wasnt. Needs serious updating. Migrated from Big Commerce to Shopify.

EDIT: SO after trying to update the migration, i tried to use the "insurance" to remigrate. AND IT DELETES ALL OF YOUR WORK!!! DO NOT BUY THE INSURANCE!!!! IT'S WORTHLESS

Heatonist Llc

DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! They did our migration halfway through then wouldn't proceed until we gave them a five star rating. They totally blackmailed us. The final results were not ideal. You're better off using piecemeal uploaders to upload all of your orders/customers/products. Use them at your own risk.

Crracing

TERRIBLE!

I needed to just remigrate the same files over i already paid for, they wanted me to pay again.

After tirelessly telling them it is the same files they still wanted money. So i paid. They remigrated and i specifically chose "DO NOT DELETE DATA" and they deleted ALL data from my store, CMS pages, products, etc...

What a terrible experience, hours and hours and hours of time lost.

Colorval Llc

Be very careful using this app! When migration from woocommerce to shopify they install your images wrong. They use the folder "Assets" instead of "Files" which will make you lose everything you ever did the moment you delete old themes. Its not the proper way to upload files (images) and it will destroy your entire site.

We lost everything and had to hand upload each image (5k photos)