Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App | Reviews

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Wild Alabaster

I used this app to migrate from Wix and it was very easy to use! Made the migration very simple, and saved a lot of time in the process.

March 12, 2021

Lots of thanks for your input! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Looking forward to working with you again.

Banoidea

I used this app to move all my data for the last 9 years from Prestashop to Shopify and the results are great! the process is quite simple and no friction at all.

mastersofmx

Great app and service, great support and lots of features making it easy for both tech-savvy and not so tech-savvy businesses. Very quick to carry out the migration and saving huge amounts of time and money. We would all recommend this app for anyone moving from Magento to Shopify, however, I would recommend from any platform to any other platform as well. Well worth consisdering Cart2Cart before you look anywhere else!

Catwalk Wholesale

Cart2Cart helped us move from Magento. We are a large wholesale company and the migration was quite complicated. We choose the Ultimate package and the service we received was second to none. A very special thank to Oleksander, our account manager for the late nights and weekends to get us over the line. Please do not hesitate to use Cart2Cart if you are thinking of a partener to help you move.

Wish Upon A Quilt NC

They did a fantastic job. They figured out exactly what I needed and even worked within my timeline which ended up getting pushed MUCH longer than anticipated, and did not charge me an additional cent! Amazing.

DealKingDev

It is one of the best CMS Migration. Have been using them for many websites. Never had any issue. Definitely recommed it.

Merch Mountain

We have used Cart2Cart for many sites now and the process is always pretty smooth. As with any migration, certain data is not migrated, etc., but we do our homework and the staff at C2C tried to educate us beforehand as well. No scaling issues on sites with 500 orders to 50000 orders. Will use it again and Oleksander provides excellent and quick support.

Zebraa.ca

We started our migration plan from Magento to Shopify and really loved it! Cart2cart support is available and resolves major technical problems such as the one we had in our FTP connections with the host. They were there for us even when we had not paid any penny!

October 9, 2020

We are so glad that you're happy with our service. Hope you enjoy your new store.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Patents As Art

I was very pleased with the service and support I received from Cart 2 Cart. I was migrating a Volusion 1 site to Shopify with over 2,000 products and 4,000 customer records. It's a bit of a leap to rely on a service like this to do an auto transfer of data, but their interface was pretty easy to use and the online chat was helpful during setup.

We launched the transfer late in the day and when I got up 9,000+ records were transferred. We had a glitch in the data migration process, as a non-standard field we did not have mapped within Volusion did not transfer over. Cart2Cart support handled it and within 24 hours we had revised the data mapping and had a perfect match.

I would definitely recommend the Cart 2 Cart service.

October 9, 2020

Lots of thanks for your feedback, much appreciated! We try our best to bring our clients the highest service level we can.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Quick Candles

Excellent service. Tailored specifically to our needs. The migration was fast and they worked with us on our schedule.