Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Stealth Auto

I have used this app twice to migrate content from BigCommerce to Shopify. Both times it worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time over trying to transfer products and categories manually as the bulk upload features of both platforms is very different. Definitely worth the money!!

AllergyStore.Com

We moved from Magento to Shopify and this app save us so much time made it much easier to set up the new site. We are migrating the last of the data today. Oleksander, our account manager, has been very helpful. Highly recommend this app when it comes to migrating data.

Anime Dakimakura Pillow Shop | Fast, Free Shipping, Dakimakura Pillow & Cover shop, pillow For sale, Dakimakura Japan Store, Buy Custom Hugging Pillow Cover

very easy simple app to use, great customer service and helpful.
will recommend some friends.

Nice work!

TonerMax

It works for me. When you transfer from opencart to shopify, please remember click Additional option “Migrate Source Store categories into Shopify Automated Collections”. Also need to adjust all the price add tax rate in the database.

Peraga Shop

Very easy and intuitive application. With a cost not too high allowed me to move my catalog with over 70 thousand references and over 200 thousand customers.

Very recommended, it helped us to save time and money!

eMixologies

The migration was flawless and with no errors. I had multiple correspondences between me and their team (customer support, technical support, etc.) and they were very helpful in assisting me. I needed a custom migration and they set it up for me in less than 24 hours. Overall very satisfied with their service and I cannot recommend them enough.

MedLabGear

This app couldn't have been easier to use, and it saved us an IMMENSE amount of time migrating our store from WooCommerce to Shopify. Highly recommended!

State and Federal Poster

Efficient way to transfer orders and customer data. I used this to migrate from volusion to shopify and it save me so much time.

buypuzzles

I used this app to move thousands of products from my Magento store to my new Shopify store. After the test migration, there were a few pieces of data missing so we contacted support and notified them of the issue. They immediately responded and assisted us and migrated all of the missing date shortly after. They were very helpful and super responsive. Thanks for all of your help!

Big Z Jerky Company

Excellent Support!!! I used this app to migrate from Wix to Shopify. Worked Great! I bumped into a little issue at first but support group helped me correct the issue. Thanks Cart2Cart