Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Subame

Crap service. Run away.

Export your .csv files and do your own migration.
I paid a lot of money, and they made a mistake in my service. Now they ask me to pay more to they fix for me.

[RUN AWAYYYY OF Cart2cart services]

Rcsblanks

The first attempt at migration from 3dCart left us without product images and they imported abandoned carts as paid orders. I contacted support. It was days before they had a fix. Then they still had abandoned carts coming in as paid. Again I contacted them. It was over a week before they attempted again. We had almost 30,000 orders to import. The multiple attempts ended up creating duplicate orders. So now we have over 90,000 orders in the system, many of which are duplicate and triplicate orders. Each time they say they have to figure out what happened and try again. I expected for over $400 they could get this done. I was quoted a 10 hr migration. It has been over 3 weeks now and we still do not have a proper migration and we will have to hire another company.

Oh, and not all customers ever imported and the ones that did, their passwords did not work. Many had to create new accounts. Luckily Shopify's system is smart enough to match customer accounts with orders based on the email address used.

I do not recommend dealing with them. They clearly do not know what they are doing when it comes to a larger store with hundreds of item, thousands of customers and tens of thousands of orders.

Liboutique Com

Absolutely HORRENDOUS experience.

People if you value your business, your website, your livelihood then stay FAR FAR away from these people.
I paid $259 to transfer my store over from magento to shopify, $259 is alot but im FINE with that if it worked out.

My biggest problem was when there app did not work well with magento even though they claim it does and all my "configurable" products did not transfer.

When i emailed them i did not get responses for 3 days at a time and when i did get responses you can tell they didnt take more then 30 seconds to look into it (or maybe they didnt speak english), meanwhile my entire site was down. After over a week of trying to get them to fix it i had to hire a local web dev local to do it.

I then emailed them thank you for trying but please refund me as i hired a local dev.

They would not refund my $259 for nothing! they said they cannot refund me it is against there policy.

STAY AWAY!, I SHOULD HAVE READ ALL THE OTHER REVIEWS BEFORE GOING WITH THESE PETTY INTERNATIONAL CROOKS.

1800marketer Com

OMG ridiculously expensive! They want to charge more than $100 per hour and act like it'll take forever and they're manually migrating things.

Book Of Shadows Pages

Horrible experience. They destroyed my formatting during migration. 24 hour support is non-existent, every person tries to shift you to someone else who also won't help you. I had to file a Paypal claim to get my money back. Don't use this service, try somewhere else. They are a joke and I cannot believe Shopify is allowing them to operate.

Lifetree Wellness

This product isn't working and they are having me wait 24 hours so they can figure it out as tech support isn't available.

Festivya 2

Horrible experience. Not only did they not complete in time, they imported customer data incorrectly, order data and statuses incorrectly, and when they were asked to fix it, they deleted additional data from our website without informing us, or taking a backup! On top of this after haggling for 3 weeks, they have only given us a 20% refund, and we had to hire someone else to fix the mess that these people made! And this is after buying a support package from Magento to Shopify - and we had < 100 orders, customers, and about 600 products, and from a standard magento store with no customization. They have NO experience with this even though they say they do, as the errors they made were so basic.

I would recommend trying http://litextension.com/shopify-migration.html as atleast have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Pawsomemarket

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The app had bugs and did not migrate correctly, when I asked for help it took them ages to reply. Re-migration of course costs as well and could not fix the error. I ended up not being able to ask for a refund because it is NOT REFUNDABLE.

DO NOT USE THIS APP! BEWARE!

Shopsaintcloud

Buyers beware - they screwed up our migration so badly we had to erase everything and start from scratch. They said they could move our items from Big Commerce to Shopify in less than two weeks and we wasted over a month listening to their excuses for why it wasn't working until finally we had to scrap all their mistakes and do it manually ourselves. We could have saved a lot of time and money by just doing that from the beginning. Stay away from this company.

Brothers With Glass

I have had nothing but trouble with my attempted migration from Volusion to Shopify. I have spent the last week, waiting for live chat to tell me one thing only to have email support tell me something else. I realize they are based in Ukraine but even working on their time schedule they were not able to get my categories transferred over. Not working was one thing but support is all over the place I had to tell the same story over and over and it seemed like they had no idea what was going on half the time. I will be requesting a full refund for filing a chargeback, because of this service being so slow and not working my migration is a week behind.