Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
Cart2Cart
4.1
February 21, 2021

I used this app to migrate from Wix and it was very easy to use! Made the migration very simple, and saved a lot of time in the process.

Wild Alabaster
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cart2Cart replied March 12, 2021

Lots of thanks for your input! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Looking forward to working with you again.

February 9, 2021

I used this app to move all my data for the last 9 years from Prestashop to Shopify and the results are great! the process is quite simple and no friction at all.

Banoidea
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 27, 2021

Great app and service, great support and lots of features making it easy for both tech-savvy and not so tech-savvy businesses. Very quick to carry out the migration and saving huge amounts of time and money. We would all recommend this app for anyone moving from Magento to Shopify, however, I would recommend from any platform to any other platform as well. Well worth consisdering Cart2Cart before you look anywhere else!

mastersofmx
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 16, 2020

Cart2Cart helped us move from Magento. We are a large wholesale company and the migration was quite complicated. We choose the Ultimate package and the service we received was second to none. A very special thank to Oleksander, our account manager for the late nights and weekends to get us over the line. Please do not hesitate to use Cart2Cart if you are thinking of a partener to help you move.

Catwalk Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 3, 2020

They did a fantastic job. They figured out exactly what I needed and even worked within my timeline which ended up getting pushed MUCH longer than anticipated, and did not charge me an additional cent! Amazing.

Wish Upon A Quilt NC