Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Naked Truth 2

The absolute worst user experience and service. The flow of this product is so terrible because it tricks you into continuously looping through setup so that it can continue to charge your card, and it also adds "migration insurance" (whatever that is" onto your card. The people who run the support are 0 helpful, I'm not even sure they work at this company.

Jainmy

BY FAR THE WORST APP AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INSANELY HORRIBLE!! My import was done incorrectly and their company is located in Ukraine so if you want customer service you have to contact them at like 4-5 AM USA Eastern time and regardless they don't have a tech team that actually knows what they're doing, they have to outsource it somewhere else! If you email them with a question they get back to you 24 hours later, just ridiculous!! I told them I want my money back numerous times and they just won't refund it to me so I have to file a chargeback just like many other people have like I read online... Don't take it from me, just google cart2cart reviews and you'll see how many upset customers there are! I wish I saw all those reviews before I paid my hard earned money that they won't even refund now! DO NOT GO WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

Pec Vape Shop

The service would probably work fine if you have a very basic store. However in my case I have items with several variants and it caused serious problems. I paid for the insurance so I would have the two weeks of support and 2 extra migrations.

The two extra migrations would be great if you kept updating your old site and wanted to refresh the new one as you are working on it. This is not the case however. Whenever their support (more on them later) changes something you have to use a migration to test it and see if it works. Needless to say it gets used up quick.

Their support is foreign, which is not really a surprise. However they have zero phone support only if you want to buy, they have a sales person you can talk to. The online support people do not talk or type rather very good English. It takes 5x longer than it should to tell them what you want and for them to respond back with something reasonable. It also seems like they take no support notes. To top it all of they cannot really do anything. You have to wait for them to relay a message to their techs, which are also foreign and on the other side of the world. So just getting a response from a tech takes 24 hours.

Overall it was nice that it brought in my old orders. However after much stress and hours of wasted time with their support who still does not understand why it was not working. Needless to say I decided to the product part of my migration manually and it was a breeze. Shopify even has a page that tells you what each field is. If you can use OpenOffice Calc then you can do it yourself.

On a closing note, their policy is that they do not give any refunds unless their techs cannot figure out the problem. 12 days later they still could not figure out my problem and refuse to give me a refund :(

1 2 4 Next