Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

HVAC Spare Parts Market by Propous Ltd.

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Bigcommerce to Shopify! It has saved me so much time

Professor Toto

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Volusion to Shopify! It has saved me so much time by not having to move all of the content manually.

Sterling Gifts USA

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used Cart2Cart to migrate my products from GoDaddy to Shopify. If it wasn't for this app, I would have spent much more time & money. The account manager Oleksander is very helpful & knowledgeable. If you're looking to migrate your products, this is the app for you! Will definitely recommend & use again!

Stealth Auto

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have used this app twice to migrate content from BigCommerce to Shopify. Both times it worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time over trying to transfer products and categories manually as the bulk upload features of both platforms is very different. Definitely worth the money!!

AllergyStore.Com

Time spent using app About 1 year

We moved from Magento to Shopify and this app save us so much time made it much easier to set up the new site. We are migrating the last of the data today. Oleksander, our account manager, has been very helpful. Highly recommend this app when it comes to migrating data.

Anime Dakimakura Pillow Shop | Fast, Free Shipping, Dakimakura Pillow & Cover shop, pillow For sale, Dakimakura Japan Store, Buy Custom Hugging Pillow Cover

Location Singapore

very easy simple app to use, great customer service and helpful.
will recommend some friends.

Nice work!

TonerMax

Location New Zealand

It works for me. When you transfer from opencart to shopify, please remember click Additional option “Migrate Source Store categories into Shopify Automated Collections”. Also need to adjust all the price add tax rate in the database.

Peraga Shop

Location Italy

Very easy and intuitive application. With a cost not too high allowed me to move my catalog with over 70 thousand references and over 200 thousand customers.

Very recommended, it helped us to save time and money!

eMixologies

The migration was flawless and with no errors. I had multiple correspondences between me and their team (customer support, technical support, etc.) and they were very helpful in assisting me. I needed a custom migration and they set it up for me in less than 24 hours. Overall very satisfied with their service and I cannot recommend them enough.

MedLabGear

Time spent using app 1 day

This app couldn't have been easier to use, and it saved us an IMMENSE amount of time migrating our store from WooCommerce to Shopify. Highly recommended!