Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 6, 2020

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Bigcommerce to Shopify! It has saved me so much time

HVAC Spare Parts Market by Propous Ltd.
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 3, 2020

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Volusion to Shopify! It has saved me so much time by not having to move all of the content manually.

Professor Toto
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 16, 2019

I used Cart2Cart to migrate my products from GoDaddy to Shopify. If it wasn't for this app, I would have spent much more time & money. The account manager Oleksander is very helpful & knowledgeable. If you're looking to migrate your products, this is the app for you! Will definitely recommend & use again!

Sterling Gifts USA
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 4, 2019

I have used this app twice to migrate content from BigCommerce to Shopify. Both times it worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time over trying to transfer products and categories manually as the bulk upload features of both platforms is very different. Definitely worth the money!!

Stealth Auto
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 21, 2019

We moved from Magento to Shopify and this app save us so much time made it much easier to set up the new site. We are migrating the last of the data today. Oleksander, our account manager, has been very helpful. Highly recommend this app when it comes to migrating data.

AllergyStore.Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 1, 2019

very easy simple app to use, great customer service and helpful.
will recommend some friends.

Nice work!

Anime Dakimakura Pillow Shop | Fast, Free Shipping, Dakimakura Pillow & Cover shop, pillow For sale, Dakimakura Japan Store, Buy Custom Hugging Pillow Cover
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 30, 2019

It works for me. When you transfer from opencart to shopify, please remember click Additional option “Migrate Source Store categories into Shopify Automated Collections”. Also need to adjust all the price add tax rate in the database.

TonerMax
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 30, 2019

Very easy and intuitive application. With a cost not too high allowed me to move my catalog with over 70 thousand references and over 200 thousand customers.

Very recommended, it helped us to save time and money!

Peraga Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 28, 2019

The migration was flawless and with no errors. I had multiple correspondences between me and their team (customer support, technical support, etc.) and they were very helpful in assisting me. I needed a custom migration and they set it up for me in less than 24 hours. Overall very satisfied with their service and I cannot recommend them enough.

eMixologies
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 16, 2019

This app couldn't have been easier to use, and it saved us an IMMENSE amount of time migrating our store from WooCommerce to Shopify. Highly recommended!

MedLabGear