Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Littlest Prince

I have used this service 4 times now. It always works exactly as described and saved me countless hours of work setting up my new store. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I've needed help. It is so nice to be able to talk to support after hours (which is when I'm usually working on things like this). :)

Grace and Lace Inc

The Cart2Cart service and team have been very consistent in providing timely responses and helping us through multiple challenges to meet our data migration needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

We chose to have Cart2Cart do the migration for us from our old e-commerce platform to our new Shopify store and they handled all the heavy lifting using this app. They did a great job staying in communication and ultimately we could not have done the migration in the timeline we needed without their help.

Maripossa

I used this app to transfer order history from wix to shopify and it worked well. The team were really helpful during the process and answered questions promptly.

Shopbenchmark 6

We have used Cart2Cart for numerous Magento 1 to Shopify migrations and both the app, and support, are fantastic. They also offer assisted migration services as well if you like a more hands-off approach, or need some custom field mappping that is out of the norm. We will continue to use them every time.

ninamae.com

I used this migration to switch from Big Commerce to Shopify and worked perfect. Well worth the $128.

Stephen's World

As an official Shopify Expert, I handle store migrations all the time. I've tried the other migration services out there ... and C2C is definitely the best option. There's certainly a learning curve (with regards to picking the right migration options C2C offers, as well as installing the bridge file for Magento stores) but their support responds fast and is helpful. This app has literally saved me hundreds of hours over the past 2 years!

Cecemoo

Great time saver from Wix to Shopify. Don't expect it to be a perfect 'clone' you will have to add a theme and tweak a few bits in Shopify yourself after migration. Be the new cart will be better. It's saves so much time and gets you up and running quickly. I had some fantastic on-line help from chat support also. It's not scary but you are not alone ;-)

BodyOutlet

We have used Cart2Cart to Migrate from Magento to Shopify. It has been a good process and their tech engineers have solved all our custom reguests in the process of the migration :o)

la maro

good support team for responding, extension easy to use to export a magento website i have a 10 000 products, 5000 customers...