Universal Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

State and Federal Poster

Efficient way to transfer orders and customer data. I used this to migrate from volusion to shopify and it save me so much time.

buypuzzles

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to move thousands of products from my Magento store to my new Shopify store. After the test migration, there were a few pieces of data missing so we contacted support and notified them of the issue. They immediately responded and assisted us and migrated all of the missing date shortly after. They were very helpful and super responsive. Thanks for all of your help!

Big Z Jerky Company

Excellent Support!!! I used this app to migrate from Wix to Shopify. Worked Great! I bumped into a little issue at first but support group helped me correct the issue. Thanks Cart2Cart

The Making Lab

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A very helpful app, especially for big store. Easy to use and with a good customer care. FIVE STARS

SinfulShoes.com

Oleksander was great to work with. We had a fairly large & complex migration. A few issues popped up and Oleksander and his team jumped in and fixed the issues. Very happy with this service.

Smeye World

Time spent using app About 2 months

Cart2Cart was able to provide customer service that warranted a review change, initially I had given them 2 stars but they really took solving the problems to heart, which many companies do not. owning my own business I can really appreciate that. Everything is going smoothly on our new Shopify site and we are loving it!

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Please accept our apologies about the situation with order statuses. Our support agents have already emailed you the suggested ways of dealing with this issue, and once you let us know which one you prefer, we'll proceed with fixing it asap.

As to the poor communication experience - we will go beyond and above to improve it and prevent any delays.

Kindest regards,
Cart2Cart Team

elsehome

Location Turkey

Thank you very much for this application. All of my products have been uploaded immediately. Thank you also in your help

Designa Sausage

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app!! The support of Cart2Cart is very good. As I have not done this before it's reassuring to know that they are there to help you through it. The app has really simplified the transfer of my data with many selections to choose from. Highly recommend!

Klara Cosmetics Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was looking to migrate an e-commerce website from Magento to Shopify, and the experience was awesome. The work process was also flawless and it worked quite easily.

LitezAll

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app transferring product, customer, order information and product 301s from a 3dCart store to Shopify. The process is clean, straightforward and the results were exactly what I was hoping for. As an added bonus, all images also transferred. You get a chance to test it first to make sure your results are what you need. If you need help, their support agents are very helpful. I've used this service twice now. Highly recommended.