Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RXCH

Time spent using app Over 2 years

fast, easy, and reliable. thank you guys for your help and quick response. i enjoyed working with you guys.

Jennifer Bradley Cosmetics

We used cart2cart migration for our store from 3dcart to shopify. The staff were very helpful to answer all of our questions and handled the migration smoothly.

CKSwagworks

Location New Zealand

Great service, and the app seems to be working as advertised so far. Thank you so much for your help, team! You are legends!!!

ShopDNDG

moving from yahoo, so far so good! help by chat and moving along and importing now the products and data

itvapormo

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I moved my site for Magento 2.0 to shopify, Everything worked as planned, e. Great experience and save lots of my time . The support team was really responsive, I will be certainly using it again!

United House Furniture

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I am using this app to migrate my bigcommerce store data to new shopify store. All data migration is taken care by this tool. I just had to worry about theme setup and other stuff. Support team is very responsive and understood all my concerns and responded well to them.
Highly recommend!

Hollanders.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to migration my Magento 1 store over to Shopify. I was really impressed by the way the categories, customer, CMS pages and products came over seamlessly. It would be helpful if the options were explained a little better or highlighted in the initial migration set-up process. I was not aware that the subcategory migration was encompassed in an option that needed to be added on to the initial migration.

SzatStrength

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used Cart2Cart to migrate Wix to Shopify. The process was simple. A few clicks and the deal was done.

Support chatted me through everything .

Sara Japanese Pottery

Great customer support for the troubled store. You will need this app when you are migrating from other platform. Well done!

Bluestone Shelves

Time spent using app About 1 year

We were able to easily bring over all of the important product and customer data we needed to Shopify. Saved me countless hours and great support when I had questions as well! Thank you!