Universal Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jennifer Miller Jewelry

I am using this app since long time, to migrate to shopify, bigcommerce and magneto data, as an agency it is very helpful for us.
In case of any problem we get an instant support.

The tech team is very efficient they solve issues very quickly.

I am very satisfied working with Cart 2 Cart.

The Gents Cave

Location Ireland

I had some issues in the migration which took more time that it should to fix (2 weeks), but overall, the app works.
Be very careful to ensure that you have selected the right options and make use of the live chat function before the full migration to ask if what you have done is correct

June 18, 2019

Hello, David,

We are sorry that you had to wait longer than expected for your migration issues to be fixed, so please accept our apologies.

We will work to prevent issues like this in the future and hope to see you back for a totally flawless experience.

richfashionuk

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer service and good job.
They are able to reply to all the questions in the livechat!!!!

Rytecshop.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Ridiculously easy to use. The Only issue i had was because of my source store. Easiest app I've used yet

Littlest Prince

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have used this service 4 times now. It always works exactly as described and saved me countless hours of work setting up my new store. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I've needed help. It is so nice to be able to talk to support after hours (which is when I'm usually working on things like this). :)

Grace and Lace Inc

The Cart2Cart service and team have been very consistent in providing timely responses and helping us through multiple challenges to meet our data migration needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

Time spent using app About 2 months

We chose to have Cart2Cart do the migration for us from our old e-commerce platform to our new Shopify store and they handled all the heavy lifting using this app. They did a great job staying in communication and ultimately we could not have done the migration in the timeline we needed without their help.

Maripossa

Location Australia

I used this app to transfer order history from wix to shopify and it worked well. The team were really helpful during the process and answered questions promptly.

ninamae.com

I used this migration to switch from Big Commerce to Shopify and worked perfect. Well worth the $128.

Cecemoo

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great time saver from Wix to Shopify. Don't expect it to be a perfect 'clone' you will have to add a theme and tweak a few bits in Shopify yourself after migration. Be the new cart will be better. It's saves so much time and gets you up and running quickly. I had some fantastic on-line help from chat support also. It's not scary but you are not alone ;-)