Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
June 18, 2019

I am using this app since long time, to migrate to shopify, bigcommerce and magneto data, as an agency it is very helpful for us.
In case of any problem we get an instant support.

The tech team is very efficient they solve issues very quickly.

I am very satisfied working with Cart 2 Cart.

Jennifer Miller Jewelry
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited June 22, 2019

I had some issues in the migration which took more time that it should to fix (2 weeks), but overall, the app works.
Be very careful to ensure that you have selected the right options and make use of the live chat function before the full migration to ask if what you have done is correct

The Gents Cave
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Cart2Cart replied June 18, 2019

Hello, David,

We are sorry that you had to wait longer than expected for your migration issues to be fixed, so please accept our apologies.

We will work to prevent issues like this in the future and hope to see you back for a totally flawless experience.

June 13, 2019

Great customer service and good job.
They are able to reply to all the questions in the livechat!!!!

richfashionuk
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 11, 2019

Ridiculously easy to use. The Only issue i had was because of my source store. Easiest app I've used yet

Rytecshop.com
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 7, 2019

I have used this service 4 times now. It always works exactly as described and saved me countless hours of work setting up my new store. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I've needed help. It is so nice to be able to talk to support after hours (which is when I'm usually working on things like this). :)

Littlest Prince
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 17, 2019

The Cart2Cart service and team have been very consistent in providing timely responses and helping us through multiple challenges to meet our data migration needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Grace and Lace Inc
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 16, 2019

We chose to have Cart2Cart do the migration for us from our old e-commerce platform to our new Shopify store and they handled all the heavy lifting using this app. They did a great job staying in communication and ultimately we could not have done the migration in the timeline we needed without their help.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 6, 2019

I used this app to transfer order history from wix to shopify and it worked well. The team were really helpful during the process and answered questions promptly.

Maripossa
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 18, 2019

I used this migration to switch from Big Commerce to Shopify and worked perfect. Well worth the $128.

ninamae.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 2, 2019

Great time saver from Wix to Shopify. Don't expect it to be a perfect 'clone' you will have to add a theme and tweak a few bits in Shopify yourself after migration. Be the new cart will be better. It's saves so much time and gets you up and running quickly. I had some fantastic on-line help from chat support also. It's not scary but you are not alone ;-)

Cecemoo