Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Thomas Creative Apparel

We used this to migrate from CS Cart to Shopify, Worked perfect, Great Tool, saved us many hours from a manual import

Jantz Supply

We are migrating from Volusion to Shopify. We have thousands of products and 9 years of customer history. First migration completed and so far everything seems to work perfectly. Cart2Cart even found customers who had created 2 accounts and combined their history in Shopify - bonus!

I have been VERY pleased with Oleksander's communication and quick response. He has been very clear about what to expect - what their needs are - and helping me provide the info needed for them to do their job.

First migration completed earlier than promised.

Wrawp Foods

As a growing small business, we found it necessary to move from one seller platform to another. When it came time to ensure our migration of product and customer data was handled seamlessly, we came right to Cart2Cart! We are impressed with the ease to migrate, the many tools and insurance options to assist and the immediate customer support assistance! We highly recommend Cart2Cart for any small business who is migrating! Superb!

Nautical Decor and Gifts

I used this app to migrate from Yahoo Stores over to Shopify and it worked great! I also needed some customizations and customer support was able to complete all of those requirements without a problem. I have migrated other sites using them in the past and have always had a great experience. I'll continue using them in the future.

Lucy Avenue

We used the app to switch from BigCommerce and it made the process 1000x easier. We had a lot of data to move over so it took 3 days to complete, but everything worked flawlessly. We will definitely use this app again if we need to migrate another one of our websites and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend the app to anyone.

Bedding For Me

this app is very useful and is quite easy to migrate products from magento to shopify .i prefer this service for my next migration.

BotachIND

This is a great app for moving over your store (bigcommerce). Simple and quick, saved us a lot of time, especially for big catalogs. Very worth the price, THANK YOU!

PIKETOPEAK.COM

Cart2Cart takes the headache out of migrating to Shopify. I was convinced that I could do just as good of a job with the native importing apps, this was not true. If your time is as valuable as mine, this app is a no brainer. Simple, accurate, and easy to use.

lo7ate

i used the cart2cart it very useful tools
it help me to transfer my product fast and quality
i will use more and more

Bootblack

The transition from Big Commerce to Shopify was made easy with the Cart2Cart App. I was able to transfer my customer data, previous orders and discount codes with no problem. The process was quick and easy and the optional insurance for re-migration in the event of an error is a great feature. I really appreciate how much this app has helped me. www.bootblack.com.au