Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Smeye World

Our products came in time stamp inverted which was a major pain (new was old and old was new ect). We had some real problems with order status and fulfillment status on our orders which has been the biggest headache. Overall I wasn't happy with the customer service or communication. I know migrations can be tough but it seemed like constant ask of additional fee's and funds after paying hundreds for the migration. I would say approach with caution and look into other migration services before just picking cart2cart.

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Please accept our apologies about the situation with order statuses. Our support agents have already emailed you the suggested ways of dealing with this issue, and once you let us know which one you prefer, we'll proceed with fixing it asap.

As to the poor communication experience - we will go beyond and above to improve it and prevent any delays.

Kindest regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Masonbeesforsale Com

The had excellent support but after 30 minutes of chat they needed an expert to look at why it wasn't working for my site. They requested control panel passwords and FTP info. and I was not comfortable with that. Here's to hoping I find a simpler app.

Hamopride

it doesnt let you choose which orders to migrate on the free plan. so it migrated test orders that we didn't need, there's just no way around it unless you buy the higher plan