Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Xocolatl de Davíd

Used this to migrate from Volusion to Shopify. It did a good job of migrating all of my products. Migrating previous orders and customers was a little less successful. When I contacted customer service, I would have had to give them login info and passwords for both my target and source stores. Which I didn't feel comfortable doing. I would have rather them looked at my CSV files.
If you have a lot of products and photos it is most likely worth the price.

March 20, 2019

Thanks for sharing your opinion! We totally understand your concern about providing store access details. Unfortunately, there is no other way to fix the issue in your new Shopify store.

We take every measure to ensure total security for our customers' sensitive info, details are here: https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/security-policy-2

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Cubicdissection

Terrible. Absolute scam. Migrated orders and customer information; does NOT migrate passwords NOR create an account so there is no way for customers to log in at all. Password reset doesn't even work. Furthermore now all their email addresses are in the system so they cannot even use the same email address to create a new account. If you want to totally nuke your store and alienate all your current customers, by all means use Cart2Cart.

EDIT: The limitations are a Shopify issue and not the fault of Cart2Cart - however, they are less than forthcoming with this information before the migration and lead you to believe that all will be well once migration is complete, which is not accurate.

Crafters Vinyl Supply

Good value for getting 1000's of products moved but the process has so many variables that much can go wrong. In our case we had a lot of products which had many variations and so we had to pay more to get them imported (the import failed with the standard transfer). I would say we had an average experience with a large transfer like this. If you have a lot of products, like over 1000+ with lots of variations, make sure to just order the extended package right away. It will save both sides much time.

Dresstheyard

Communication is a problem with these folks--they don't do well at letting you know what's going on with your migration. Our "migration in minutes" was suspended with no explanation, and I had to repeatedly contact them before they finally discovered someone had made a mistake on our order. Our migration has been problematic, but the customer service people have been nice to work with although they sometimes gave me conflicting information that was very confusing.