5-minute migration setup
Even if you're a non-techie and pressed for time, you need only a few minutes to launch your migration with Cart2Cart
Save time for business
Migrate all store data in hours and save a few days or weeks to adjust your new store appearance and focus on business objectives.
24/7 live setup assistance
Get live professional support at each step of your migration setup. We're here to help via email, phone or live chat whenever needed.
About Cart2Cart Store Migration App
Cart2Cart Store Migration App is a top-rated eCommerce migration tool that moves the data to Shopify or Shopify Plus from 85+ world's most popular shopping carts, including Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Bigcommerce, Volusion, Zen Cart, VirtueMart, and many other platforms, automatically in a few hours.
What data entities can be migrated to Shopify or Shopify Plus with Cart2Cart:
- product variants
- and other data (depending on your current store platform).
Optional migration extras:
- Create 301 redirects on your Shopify store after migration
- Migrate Source Store categories into Shopify Automated Collections
- Migrate Source Store customer groups into customer tags
- Preserve order IDs on the new Shopify store
- Migrate categories and products SEO URLs
- Migrate images from products, categories, and blog posts descriptions
3 steps to set up your migration with Cart2Cart in 5 minutes:
- Install the app and provide your current store details.
- Choose the data you’d like to migrate.
- Run a Free Demo migration (optionally) or launch Full Migration.
Cart2Cart guarantees 100% secure and accurate data migration, so all your sensitive details are safe during the replatforming.
Benefits of Migrating to Shopify via Cart2Cart Store Migration App
- Effortless 3-Step Migration. The App is totally non-techie friendly, so no more multiple import/export plugins installation or database manipulations. Set up the migration by filling in a few fields and have your data moved to Shopify in no time.
- Keep Selling While Migrating. Your current store performance or functionality isn't affected by the Cart2Cart App and your customers will be able to purchase from you as usual.
- Demo Migration Available. Try out the service in action and see how easy it is to move your store data to Shopify by launching a Free Demo. In up to 15 minutes, move a limited number of entities to your new Shopify store to evaluate the accuracy of the transfer.
- 24/7 Live Support and Assistance. Any help needed? Count on us! Cart2Cart professional support is always there for you to provide answers to any migration-related questions via live chat, phone, or email.
- Great Migration Speed. Cart2Cart delivers an unprecedented data transfer speed. For instance, the migration of 5,000 entities will take no more than an hour.
Cart2Cart Store Migration App is a smart solution to the replatforming challenges. Check the tool in action with a free Demo Migration and turn your old store frown into a broad Shopify smile today!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
The price depends on the number of entities migrated, starts from $29
Most recent reviews
Patents As Art
I was very pleased with the service and support I received from Cart 2 Cart. I was migrating a Volusion 1 site to Shopify with over 2,000 products and 4,000 customer records. It's a bit of a leap to rely on a service like this to do an auto transfer of data, but their interface was pretty easy to use and the online chat was helpful during setup.
We launched the transfer late in the day and when I got up 9,000+ records were transferred. We had a glitch in the data migration process, as a non-standard field we did not have mapped within Volusion did not transfer over. Cart2Cart support handled it and within 24 hours we had revised the data mapping and had a perfect match.
I would definitely recommend the Cart 2 Cart service.
Diego dalla Palma
the worst service ever used. bad import service, it has a lot of problems. the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i ever used. using this application is a nightmare, costs are crazy and will give you a lot of problems. you will realize that importing products manually is better.
First off, please accept our apologies for the situation with your migration that didn't work out as it should. The issue has been already investigated by our technical engineers, but they couldn't fix it due to the blocking of our IPs by your hosting provider (whitelisting our IPs can help).
Our support managers have already reached out to you with the suggested solution. We will do everything we can to make sure your migration issues are fixed as soon as possible.
Wychbury Ave Soap
After the transfer my images were not available for use independently of their product listing. I cannot use an existing image on another product. I will have to re-upload all images to actually have them in the system. All images for theme and design elements are also not included. Every image for my website will have to be uploaded manually. Subscribers are also not included in the transfer so you will lose all of your subscriber information. If a customer has created an account, it will no longer exist. Double check all of your links and data because the transfer does not work as well as it claims. It would be easier and save you time and money to just do everything manually to ensure that you have all of your data and that everything works correctly. This is a relatively useless app.
We are extremely sorry you've found your migration far from being satisfactory. We are working hard to provide the widest scope of the migrated data types, yet API restrictions of the platforms don't allow Cart2Cart to migrate design and theme elements, as well as images that aren't connected to any of the products.
We list the data types that can be migrated on the product page here - https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/wix-to-shopify-migration, and we also encourage our customers to try the free Demo migration to see how the service will work for their particular case.
Our Support Team is ready to assist with your migration issues, but they need your permission to investigate the case. Could you please provide the examples of the missing images using this link https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/contact-us
We hope we will be able to improve your migration results.