Cart2Cart WooCommerce Transfer

Cart2Cart WooCommerce Transfer

by Cart2Cart

Migrate data from your WooCommerce swiftly and easily

Coway-Mega

Migration worked without issue. However, when some updates were needed and to re-run the migration their team was unhelpful and in fact hung up on our chat multiple times citing "internet problems". When they finally connected they said to create a new one, which would charge me almost $400 (a second time). They did offer a 7% discount....umm really? STAY AWAY

May 12, 2020

Hi there!

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences .
Concerning the live chat - our Team members are working remotely, and Internet connection issues or power outages, unfortunately, sometimes disrupt our work. We're working hard to eliminate such issues though.

However, the issue you addressed us with, the restart of your migration, and the necessary updates have been already solved. And we hope you are happy with the overall migration result.

Kind regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Landmass Goods

I attempted to use this app to save some time in my migration. I could have done the migration manually in the time this took to go through. They use a 3rd party checkout that that wasn't functioning properly and they made me reach out to their checkout system separately and open tickets with them. Headache. Stay away and find something else.